Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 12 Dec 21, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
Watch it! It struggles on.
I’ve watched it. I was just so shocked at the end of the first episode!

I’ll continue with it. Thank you for encouraging me to watch.
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 21, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

First 2 episodes are a bit heavy for sex and the city
tiggertastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 21, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I watched the first 2 episodes last night. Very lack lustre indeed - I knew one character died and after the first episode was I alone in thinking I wish it was Carrie ?

I cringed during her scene with big on the bed ( you know the one 😉 ) - it just wasn't necessary - it didn't shock if that was the idea it just made me feel sick ! As for Miranda going to her first lecture then later - I had to fast forward. It was sill, stupid and if it was meant to make a point then it just missed it by a mile .

Will I watch the rest ? Probably well maybe (Amy maybe not) , my Sky Q will record it and only on a wet, cold afternoon when I am bored form writing I mighty binge and fast forward .

Some good things of 90's should stay there and Sex & the City is one of those. Bring back Samantha and her life in London would be FAR more interesting than this cache of cliches
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Gave up half-way through the first episode, somethings are better just left in the past.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 21, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
Gave up half-way through the first episode, somethings are better just left in the past.
This is me…. Watched episode 1 and gave up at the first break!
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 21, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
SleepingBeauty
Imagineer

I enjoyed it. I miss Sam though.
SleepingBeauty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 21, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Watched up to the Podcast bit First episode, and only just made it to there! Thought it was all just awful! Just a money make programme for the characters that I will not being wasting my time watching again.
Old 16 Dec 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

I don't like how they have made Steve into this little old man, I think it's to set up Miranda having an affair with Carrie's podcast boss maybe?

The end of the first episode was a mistake

Charlotte and Harry's children have turned out exactly like I thought they would- I love Rose

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 21, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Episode 3 and ‘let’s tackle another issue’ time.

I am just not enjoying it the way that enjoyed SATC. But I can’t stop watching because I still love SATC and I’m hoping that it settles and stops trying so hard to be current and relevant.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 21, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bouncing Tigger
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
I don't like how they have made Steve into this little old man, I think it's to set up Miranda having an affair with Carrie's podcast boss maybe?
They have the hearing aid story for Steve all wrong. How is it he can hear her when she’s over in the kitchen yet not next to her. I think they also make him out to be stupid just because he wears them. I wear them, I am not stupid, to me they are no different to people wearing glasses to see.

I do like how the program is on Sky Comedy but I’m still waiting for the laughs. After watching all 3 episodes, it left me feeling pretty down.

Quality Inn International Oct 97 & Sep 2002
Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando Nov 2006
Coco Key Hotel & Water Park Oct 2012
POR Oct 2017 30th anniversary trip
May 2019 POFQ
POFQ again 2022
The best of the best 2023
Bouncing Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List