Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 6 Jan 22, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Andy @DFCH

Is anyone else waiting for prices to come back?

I have been waiting 4 days and when i sent a follow up email I got a generic email reply saying they were busy.

I just wondered how long other people had to wait to get their quotes back?

Thanks
katiec68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 22, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie2010
Imagineer

minnie2010's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by katiec68 View Post
Is anyone else waiting for prices to come back?

I have been waiting 4 days and when i sent a follow up email I got a generic email reply saying they were busy.

I just wondered how long other people had to wait to get their quotes back?

Thanks
I've been waiting a couple of days. Andy is very busy at the moment.
minnie2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 22, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
He is usually very prompt at responding
Old 6 Jan 22, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
lmartin
Serious Dibber

I got a reply from him at gone 1am the other day so I think he's snowed under - everyone getting their holidays booked!
lmartin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 22, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. A number of people posted in large Facebook groups to email me for better prices. I was then inundated with around 500 emails on Monday and then a couple hundred everyday since. I have to manually search multiple systems and then manually place bookings so its a really time consuming process, hence you'll see emails from me at 1am

If its been over 48hours and you haven't had a response, please can you resend it but include 'The Dibb' in the subject.

www.discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 22, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
pinman_uk
Having Dinner with Goofy

Andy you do a good job
I don't go till September 2022 ,so will contact you later in the year ,when hopefully prices come down.
Old 7 Jan 22, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinman_uk View Post
Andy you do a good job
I don't go till September 2022 ,so will contact you later in the year ,when hopefully prices come down.
You should contact him now and then keep an eye on prices as the year goes on. The deals can pop up at anytime for your dates.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinman_uk View Post
Andy you do a good job
Yep I'd also suggest contacting him now, secure the price that you can get now (no deposit required) and then check in again nearer the time. Better to secure a fairly good price now, then find it is much more expensive nearer the time. I also go in September, and secured a price with Andy around October time, which that price is no longer around now and is more expensive.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Pupbelly
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by DFCH-Andy View Post
I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. A number of people posted in large Facebook groups to email me for better prices. I was then inundated with around 500 emails on Monday and then a couple hundred everyday since. I have to manually search multiple systems and then manually place bookings so its a really time consuming process, hence you'll see emails from me at 1am

If its been over 48hours and you haven't had a response, please can you resend it but include 'The Dibb' in the subject.
Hang in there Andy, think of the profits, with all those bookings you're getting you'll be able to go away on a nice holiday somewhere - oh hang on, errrrm

Joking aside I'm sure Dibbers will be patient
Pupbelly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
muppster
Excited about Disney

Andy responded to my request within 48 hours and gave me three options which were near to half the price that the official sites are wanting.
Good service... and booked! Thanks a lot
muppster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List