Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 12 May 15, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Duuncan
Proud to wear my Ears

*Standard SUV Fleet updates complete and older model videos in this class are now updated to 2014's
Duuncan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Gally1968
Apprentice Imagineer

What a great post !

We normally go for the Standard SUV but have plumped for the convertible this time as we only have a car for a couple of days.

Next years might be getting upgraded now to the Lincoln Navigator.

Thanks for this, it's great info & really helpful.
Old 12 May 15, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Duuncan
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Gally1968 View Post
What a great post !

We normally go for the Standard SUV but have plumped for the convertible this time as we only have a car for a couple of days.

Next years might be getting upgraded now to the Lincoln Navigator.

Thanks for this, it's great info & really helpful.
Came about when I was trying to decide what car to go for on our trip. Pretty much settled on standard SUV now but still look at other classes and think "hmmmm"
Duuncan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Duuncan you deserve a CIA issue Black Tahoe with Gangsta Chromed Wheels, full tints and all the toys for all the work you have done here

Edited at 03:58 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Duuncan
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by louli View Post
Duuncan you deserve a CIA issue Black Tahoe with Gangsta Chromed Wheels, full tints and all the toys for all the work you have done here
Ah if only... I'm grateful for the thanks and i'm just happy that people have found it helpful.
Old 13 May 15, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Duuncan
Proud to wear my Ears

Every vehicle now has a video link, I still need to go through and update any older videos to 2014 model videos but there's now a video for each car that will give a good idea of what you'll be getting space and seating wise.

Thanks for the support everyone! If this does get stickied I will update when I'm made aware of any fleet changes, otherwise this will be pretty much it for my input as this sub forum is very busy and the thread disappears really quickly.
Old 14 May 15, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
phi2012
Excited about Disney

This is a great resource. Thank you so much. We aren't going till next year but was trying to work out what size car we would need for our family of five and this post has really helped see that we actually don't need to pay extra for a minivan that others said I might need and that we could fit in a standard size car even with our double buggy. So thank you very very much for taking the time to produce this.
phi2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 15, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Would hate for your good work to disappear Duuncan

I'll bump every few days if u don't mind keeping the models updated - esp if the mods still don't make it a sticky

We don't go until July 2016 but I love the car hire thread and always contribute but not as much as u have, obviously
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 15, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Imagineer

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Mobile

I think the best way to make this sticky is if everyone who likes/appreciates the work gone into this thread simply responds with

"Request for this thread to be sticky"
Old 15 May 15, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Duuncan
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by phi2012 View Post
This is a great resource. Thank you so much. We aren't going till next year but was trying to work out what size car we would need for our family of five and this post has really helped see that we actually don't need to pay extra for a minivan that others said I might need and that we could fit in a standard size car even with our double buggy. So thank you very very much for taking the time to produce this.
This is exactly why I made the thread as people always have different opinions as to what is enough space for their needs and a video review allows you to make your own choice

Happy to have helped and the money saved will offset all the nice treats you end up buying yourselves while there