Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Aug 18, 04:27 AM  
Link to this Post
ally1966
Imagineer

Mobile Just booked a bargain!

We’ve not been to Orlando since 2012 but I keep a regular eye on flight prices (as you do!) just in case a bargain shows up. I was “just browsing” yesterday and found Virgin flights for next Feb at under £250 return. Even DH didn’t take much convincing at that price... so we’re booked!

To say that I’m excited would be the understatement of the century. It will be a very different holiday for us; first time ever without DS20 and DD18 who both have to work, so we’ll be down to 3 - me, DH & DD11. Just hope that the house is still standing when we return!

Not quite sure what the point of this post was, other than that I know only fellow Dibbers will really understand my current level of excitement. But I’m sure I’ll be back soon with lots of silly questions as so much has changed since our last visit. Now to start planning in earnest and trying to get my head round the new fast pass system!
Old 6 Aug 18, 04:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Bargain - you had no choice but to book!
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 04:42 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Well done 😊I’m currently in japan and booked a week yesterday for feb too. It will be a budget trip at the enclave suites, but at 854.00 for myself and ds10 for 7 nights? I wasn’t saying no, lol. It seems quite a few of us are going next feb 😊
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 06:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Can't remember the last time I saw those kind of flight prices, where did you find them?
Well done, it would be rude not to
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Beanie1
Proud to wear my Ears

Wow! That is a bargain. Good for you and enjoy the build up. Would you mind me asking what dates in February, did it cover half term?
Beanie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
sarahb161
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Yes the date do cover Feb half term. If you do a search for a random date in Feb on the VA website and select the “within 5 weeks” option, it will show you which day the cheap fares are available on. For example, Feb 18th (first day of half term) for 12 nights comes in at £250.
sarahb161 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
clubhouse
Very Serious Dibber

It would have been rude not to book at that price! Happy planning
clubhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Great deal! Congratulations and happy planning.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Brilliant price! Let the planning commence 😎
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
mouli1
Imagineer

mouli1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Excellent. Does that include luggage and seats ?

[R]
mouli1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List