Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Dec 21, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Like many on here I work closely with Kids both as a teacher and foster parent and what adults can do to children is beyond description at times. I’m not generally a believer in capital punishment but I have to admit these people do stretch that belief at times.

I can’t see any reason whatsoever for allowing a human being that has perpetrated these crimes to ever walk the Earth free again. That to me would be a greater punishment, to know all hope is lost must tear away at the soul 😡
Old 4 Dec 21, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

Utterly heartbreaking, I can't stop thinking about him.
I'm trying to think what I can do which would be positive.

I hope they live in fear and misery for the rest of their lives.
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bonnies mum View Post
Like all of you have said the murder of beautiful wee Arthur has made me sick. To watch that little boy too weak to walk - how in God’s name could no one save him?
I am not in favour of the death penalty, for the reason of possible miscarriage of justice.
At the moment I feel this pair should serve their long, and hopefully hard sentence and then hang.
I know someone who lives on the same road. They have said they feel awful that they didn’t realise what was going on.
But, not many neighbours even knew he was living in the house as he was so seldom seen. A neighbour heard things through the wall and apparently reported it. Another was told if they heard Arthur say anything that it wasn’t true etc.
His relatives were concerned and reported things, but due to lockdown were told they couldn’t visit the house etc.

Lockdown and the professionals didn’t help this poor boy, and that needs serious investigation - but ultimately, those two evil things were responsible for his death 💔
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

The video footage of him limping around was just heartbreaking, I really couldn’t believe what I was seeing, words fail me😢
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I havent been able to bring myself to watch or read very much of what this poor little boy went through. How could it have been allowed to keep happening?

Where was his mum during all of this? Who did he live with most of the time?
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
I havent been able to bring myself to watch or read very much of what this poor little boy went through. How could it have been allowed to keep happening?

Where was his mum during all of this? Who did he live with most of the time?
Mum is in jail for murdering her partner.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
TB. I think you misread the sentences.

They both got Life, however:-

The Lady got a 29 year minimum tariff and the Man got a 21 year minimum tariff
Thus they cannot be released before those periods have been passed. Then it's down to the Parole Board.

I am getting ever more angry at these scum being incarcerated at Taxpayers expense. They should swing.
He didn’t get a life term - he was given 21 years and must serve 2/3rds of that sentence, the remainder on licence.
So, he could be out in 13 years 🙁
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Heartbreaking story.

I can’t help thinking how much that little boy could’ve been loved and adored by another family.

I will never be able to comprehend how someone could be so cold, callous, vicious and evil - especially towards a child.

I’m totally devastated and speechless, gave my daughter an extra tight squeeze last night.
DisneyStacey is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

This has really affected me and DH. We would have loved to have had this little boy, as we couldn't have a family.
The people- I can't call them parents need to never see daylight again. Life should be life . I hope someone in the prison " forgets" to feed these evil monsters so they feel the pain of hunger and neglect
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Often in this world, a couples ability to have children is inversely proportionate to their ability to finance them, love them, teach them and then support them in life.

This is one of the saddest and most graphic stories that I have ever heard.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List