Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 7 Sep 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
VIP Dibber

I love Nate too! He just seems so genuinely lovely!
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 21, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Nate has become my new fav! I love his vlogs with his Mom and sister the most 🥰
Old 7 Sep 21, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
Yeah I remember them apologising for it last year and think I read on here that theyíd been dropped. Theyíve said on the vlog that itís because trolls have been emailing and inundating Disney to get them dropped. I noticed PCD posted a story on his IG account the other day denying it was him, so I assume someone has pointed a finger in his direction about it all.
I was wondering what the post from him was about. Thanks
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 21, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Nate has become my new fav! I love his vlogs with his Mom and sister the most 🥰
I do too,I loved when his Mom thanked everyone for loving her son😥❤️
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

I didnít realise how tough Nate had had it, living out of his car etc. Does he still have his job or is he doing the videos full time now? He had it over the pandemic as I remember him vlogging from his work car lark and saying how slow service was and that they were mainly doing take out, but he seems to be doing a lot of videos now and he has a similar amount of subscribers to Dev who does it full time, though he has Patreon
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Super Enthused isnít wearing her ring? Has she split from her English boyfriend?
Old 4 Dec 21, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
I didnít realise how tough Nate had had it, living out of his car etc. Does he still have his job or is he doing the videos full time now? He had it over the pandemic as I remember him vlogging from his work car lark and saying how slow service was and that they were mainly doing take out, but he seems to be doing a lot of videos now and he has a similar amount of subscribers to Dev who does it full time, though he has Patreon
Full time vlogger now, you can see his vlogs/tiktoks getting better. We make sure to watch and like all of his vlogs.
He seems so nice, we are happy to support him like this.
Dutchdisneyfan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
Super Enthused isnít wearing her ring? Has she split from her English boyfriend?
Heís just been staying with her as he was in some of her recent vlogs? Hope they havenít split!
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
Heís just been staying with her as he was in some of her recent vlogs? Hope they havenít split!
Iíd seen those vlogs and noticed she was wearing a ring but this week, he has gone and so has the ring. 🤷🏼
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
She was with Sam at the Orlando informer event yesterday on her insta stories so I'm sure things are good 😉

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015

Edited at 09:41 PM.
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List