Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Nov 21, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Marypoppins38 wallpaper help

Hello! Just wondering if you can help! So it’s the wall with the radiator on.

We have now put a mirror infront of it

We have spot lights being fitted on Friday instead of the pendant.

We are thinking this console table

I’m buying this vase to sit infront of the mirror

We were thinking a dark wallpaper, or should we just paint it? what do you think?

Edited at 11:07 PM.
louiseybobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Love your mirror Louise. Do you mind me asking where it's from? We've been looking for ages but can't see to find anything really big. Will it hang portrait do you know?
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Definitely wallpaper! I think some pattern on there and bounced round by that gorgeous big mirror would look absolutely fabulous.
Your floor looks beautiful (although I am probably biased because I have almost the same one) and I love your choice of console and vase.
I will have a look at some wallpapers tomorrow and send you some suggestions over.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Originally Posted by Blue nose View Post
Love your mirror Louise. Do you mind me asking where it's from? We've been looking for ages but can't see to find anything really big. Will it hang portrait do you know?
Sure! It’s from William woods,
They have discount codes all the time if I find one I’ll post it

And yes it will hang portrait 😊xx

Edited at 11:31 PM.
louiseybobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by louiseybobs View Post
Hello! Just wondering if you can help! So it’s the wall with the radiator on.

We have now put a mirror infront of it

We have spot lights being fitted on Friday instead of the pendant.

We are thinking this console table

I’m buying this vase to sit infront of the mirror

We were thinking a dark wallpaper, or should we just paint it? what do you think?

Oh my word! Your flooring is amazing, your house looks like a show home and I am utterly jealous 🥰
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Sometimes you have to read things twice , I thought you wanted mary Poppins wallpaper 😂 lovely house by the way
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
Sometimes you have to read things twice , I thought you wanted mary Poppins wallpaper 😂 lovely house by the way
I aim to please! 😁
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

I love you style Louise, your previous home was beautiful, looks as if this one will be the same.
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Hi Louise, I have come up with a couple of suggestions today.
The first is from Borastapeter because I loved the Scandinavian influence of it and I feel that your console and vase has a little of this. I think the pattern will contrast perfectly with the herringbone of your floor and the colours will tone really well.
borastapeter/uk/wall...ild-ferns-2256

The second one is Cherry Blossom by Galerie. I think the matt gold will go really well with the floor and your big black framed mirror will pick out the black pattern and look really bold against it.
wallpaperdirect/prod...blossom/186291

If you want to go darker still then just let me know as I have a couple of others in mind.
Old 17 Nov 21, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Hi Louise, I have come up with a couple of suggestions today.
The first is from Borastapeter because I loved the Scandinavian influence of it and I feel that your console and vase has a little of this. I think the pattern will contrast perfectly with the herringbone of your floor and the colours will tone really well.
borastapeter/uk/wall...ild-ferns-2256

The second one is Cherry Blossom by Galerie. I think the matt gold will go really well with the floor and your big black framed mirror will pick out the black pattern and look really bold against it.
wallpaperdirect/prod...blossom/186291

If you want to go darker still then just let me know as I have a couple of others in mind.
Wowowow love them both but the cherry blossom one is my favourite, can’t wait to show John! Thank you! X

Edited to add:

If we go for cherry blossom, shall we leave the rest of the walls white or maybe do like a farrow and ball cornforth white just to soften the stark brightness of white x

Edited at 06:08 PM.