Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 20 Nov 21, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dannigizmo View Post
Ave already packed my wee case OP... can u tell am excited 😁

I just have hand luggage too and managed soo far 7 tees/tops. Pair jeans pair of linen trousers 4 pairs of shorts and will get another hoodie today headin to 25 percent off at tesco
for it and wear jeans and hoodie on plane. Got pac a mac so hoping that be enough plus 2 swimsuits and necessities obvs lol.

We went Jan before and needed hoodie but I was fine with that for mornings and evenings while floridians in hats gloves and scarfs 🤣

Wow you are organised 👍🏻
Cases aren’t out yet but I think they will be soon
Need to save room for some Mickey ears 😆
Old 20 Nov 21, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dannigizmo View Post
Ave already packed my wee case OP... can u tell am excited 😁

I just have hand luggage too and managed soo far 7 tees/tops. Pair jeans pair of linen trousers 4 pairs of shorts and will get another hoodie today headin to 25 percent off at tesco
for it and wear jeans and hoodie on plane. Got pac a mac so hoping that be enough plus 2 swimsuits and necessities obvs lol.

We went Jan before and needed hoodie but I was fine with that for mornings and evenings while floridians in hats gloves and scarfs 🤣
Ok cases are now out 🙈
I blame you 😂

Mickey ears in and hardly any room left 😕
Old 20 Nov 21, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

I haven't started thinking about packing yet, well apart from the fact I am short of clothes that fit!
Old 20 Nov 21, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lizzie145 View Post
I haven't started thinking about packing yet, well apart from the fact I am short of clothes that fit!
My flip flops fit 😳😁
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

A few years ago I watched Illuminations wearing a coat, hat, gloves, scarf, jeans and Uggs and I was still cold. We've scraped ice from the car window in December and we've also been to the Christmas party in shorts and t shirts. Be prepared for everything.
Old 21 Nov 21, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
sophie1405
Imagineer

Im wanting to start packing too, i just dont know what to put in, im thinking my cycling shorts, then some leggings, then some nice dresses, t-shirts, vest, sandals, trainers, anything else?

ill get all my toiletries there.will be going in a tracksuit and will have a hoodie in hand luggage too..

Can't stay away <3
sophie1405 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

I think going to Orlando anytime between November and March you have to be prepared for anything . I have been in all of these months and have had weather as hot as 33 degrees but also as cold as 11 degrees (as the daily high). And 11 degrees with wind felt bitterly cold- I had to go to the mall to buy gloves and another hoodie as I wasn't prepared! Generally though, these really cold fronts only last a day or 2 although I have been in January when it was only about 16/17 for about a week.

Looking ahead to the next week or so, its average about 21-24 in the day time which is perfect for me . But I do think layers in the evening.

Usually from April to October its very rare there would be a really bitter cold front.
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Susethomasx
Excited about Disney

We’re in the midst of packing too - and while we’ve visited before in November (and been lucky enough to have had consistent 23-27 degree highs throughout that trip) December is unknown to us so we’re taking the ‘light layers’ and ‘pack for the Canaries’ twin approaches alongside what we’ll be wearing to the airport on a Monday morning in December in Glasgow so should be ok.

However I see a few have recommended taking a pac-a-Mac and this is the one item I can’t currently find but think we’ll need - can I ask, which ones do people have or recommend? Thanks
Susethomasx is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Anyone take water park stuff? Or too cold in December?
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Anyone take water park stuff? Or too cold in December?
I don't as I don't go to them on short trips, but it can definitely be warm enough for them.

They can and do close if the temperature drops though. They've been closed for several days in the past couple of weeks as it's been chilly.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List