Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Dec 21, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindsk
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I’m booking Qured and posting in a priority postbox as soon as we take the test when we get home. I believe the tests should get picked up on the Saturday so hoping we have the results back before Tuesday as DH needs to go into the office then. I looked at express test t3 forecourt but read about people queueing for an hour in the cold - after a long flight, I don’t want to risk it
Following to see what other Dibbers are doing 😊
Lindsk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

I ordered randox to be delivered and they arrived the next day so all ready for me to do when I get home.
Looked at doing it onsite at Heathrow but much more expensive and as long as I get the sample in the box by 4pm I should get the result the next day
Old 4 Dec 21, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

We're using the Eurofins drive through at Heathrow Airport. It was quite a bit cheaper than some other providers (£35 using BA2021 discount code) and they are advertising a 12-36 hour result which is pretty quick.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindsk
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
We're using the Eurofins drive through at Heathrow Airport. It was quite a bit cheaper than some other providers (£35 using BA2021 discount code) and they are advertising a 12-36 hour result which is pretty quick.
That’s interesting. Will look into it
Lindsk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by shawny122 View Post
Has anyone done click and collect of randox tests to get them before you go away? I’m trying to order them but the only date it asks me for is my return to the UK. I want to pick up now, take them away with me and drop off on my way home! Anyone got any experience with this, how did you choose a date to collect?
I’m doing this too. You have 10 days to collect your test from ordering. I ordered it on Friday with my flight date 18/12 and will go and collect on Monday evening
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
jo21977
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Same place we've booked too!
Old 4 Dec 21, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Imagineer

We’ve got the Randox but planning to take it with us and test on landing so we can use the drop box at MAN. There isn’t one anywhere near where we live.

Possibly a daft question but for anyone doing this was there any problem with the liquid? I know it’s less than 1ml and the box is sealed but I don’t want to fall victim of over zealous security.
Tillyfloss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
huntmj
Excited about Disney

From personal experience please don't use CTM even if you are in Wales or Scotland. If you are considering them you might like to google their reviews first.
huntmj is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List