Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 24 Nov 16, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
TheBeeFamily
Helping Mickey

Mobile Just back. Quick review of restaurants we went to

California Grill - incredible as always. Service and food both perfect, could not be faulted.

Millers - pretty average. Menu is amazing and we were really looking forward to it but felt a bit disappointed unfortunately.

Yard House - food was good & menu was great but service was poor. Our starter & main came out together then when we paid our bill, before we got change the server said she had rounded up to the nearest dollar as she had no change. Our bill was $55.09. She should have rounded down surely?!

Bahama breeze - lovely, atmosphere was great as always, service great, felt the food had gone downhill a bit.

Longhorn - best steak I've ever had. We actually ordered a starter here, waited an hour for it but was a Friday night so didn't say anything as they were busy and then they bought our mains. Asked about the starter and they told us they'd check so took our main back to the kitchen. Then the manager came over and told us they didn't have the starter we had ordered. She offered us something else but we said no just have our mains (we had our 3 month old with us and it was getting late). Our main was really really good and to top it off the manager took care of our bill! We went to pay and the server told us there wasn't anything to pay.

Cheesecake Factory - I love it, we went twice!

Kona - by far the biggest disappointment. We went last year and it was my favourite meal. So good that when we go in Feb I had booked 2 reservations there (on ddp next time, this time we stayed off property). Everything about it was bad. We waited over an hour after our reservation time to be seated, the delicious bread was stale, sushi was revolting. We had better from the supermarket. Safe to say I cancelled my reservations for next time!
TheBeeFamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List