Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 1 Apr 18, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Welshsaint
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Discount Florida Car Hire

Hi all, first time ever to Florida and we have booked everything separate (flights with Norwegian, staying in a condo at almaton loop, So now looking at car hire, we are looking to book a standard 5 seater suv and Discount Florida Car Hire seem to be very good value! Really worried though about booking through a 3rd party and was wondering if anyone has ever had any problems with DFCH or any other 3rd party when booking car hire? We really dont want to encounter any problems especially something as big as car hire. Need to get this booked asap as we fly out on 27th Sept and don't want to leave it any later. Thanks in advance all.
Welshsaint is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 18, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

If you are considering booking with DFCH you really don’t need to worry. Andy is very helpful. I don’t think any dibber would give any negative feedback. He posts on here regularly and is always helpful and tries to give the best prices.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 18, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
holidaysaver75
Imagineer

I think you’ll struggle to find anything but praise for DFCH on here. We’ve booked with Andy for the first time this year and have found him really helpful. Having read so many positive comments from others, we feel very confident in our booking.
holidaysaver75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 18, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

After reading all the positive comments about Andy, we’ve booked through DFCH for the first time.
Old 2 Apr 18, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazzie
Trading Disney Pins

Another vote here for Andy at DFCH, ever so helpful and his communication is second to none.
Dazzie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 18, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
JimmyCricket
Excited about Disney

Booked today with Andy for our October trip. Extremely fast respones to my questions and flexible payment options. Very happy so far
JimmyCricket is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 18, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

Mobile

He provides a personal service at a price that is very competitive. I received the Paperwork almost immediately and was able to do OLCI in the Alamo site and miss out the hire desk.
Great service ! 😀👍
Old 2 Apr 18, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Falcon Bird
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Just done a booking for Sept, by far the cheapest price and Andy has come back to any questions I had really quickly. Can't fault him.
Falcon Bird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post

I have booked through DFCH and would recommend them so far. I travel in July and Andy came back with every request I made very quickly.

Couldn't get any other site or provider that touched DFCH prices
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 18, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyonabudget
Getting Excited

Mobile

Just wanted to add, Andy at DFCH has been so helpful when organising my hire car. He was brilliant, even emailing me prices which didn’t show up on the website, and he offers free GPS hire, just pay the cost of the return postage. Definitely recommend!
disneyonabudget is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List