Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Apr 10, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Bob_and_Dawn
Imagineer

Bob_and_Dawn's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Well if we all lose weight we will need smaller therefore lighter clothing so we can take more!
Thats the plan Maz Just a pity I have so much to loose lol,

Dawn
Old 18 Apr 10, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Maz
Imagineer

Skimpy bikinis and tiny sun tops and shorts. Those and all we need apart from a nice dress!
1994 St Pete's Beach. 2000 Comfort Suites Maingate East/Clearwater. 2005 Clarion Universal 2006 POFQ/Homewood Universal. 2006 POFQ/Boardwalk Villas/RPR 2007 POR/Wonder Cruise/POP. 2008 BCV/Disney Panama Canal Cruise/GCH, DL. 2008 SSR/RPR/BC. 2009 SSR/BCV/Villa. Sept-Oct Magic B2B Cruises/SSR/BCV/Villa. 2010 SSR/Villa. Sept DCL WB Transatlantic Cruise. 2011 Jan-Feb DCL Panama Canal Cruise/GCV/Villa. 2011 Sept-Oct DCL WB Transatlantic Cruise/Villa
Maz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 10, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
truesdpr
Imagineer

truesdpr's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What a fabulous surprise Mandy. You'll have a great time. Plenty of Dibbers on there too for you to play with!

Pam.
truesdpr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 10, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Im on this cruise as well with my DH. We booked when it first came out, seems so long ago now.
We are flying BA to Barcelona then Virgin home from Florida. Have booked extra suitcase each on all flights.
We are flying in on the Friday early evening and staying at the Marriott Rennasaince at Barcelona airport, then getting Disney transfers in the am to the Port.
We also just booked into the Marriot today They had a package including breakfast and transfer to the port for 133 Euro's
M M is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 10, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Bob_and_Dawn View Post
Now I'm getting worried about luggage allowance. I only booked 3 bags between the 2 of us, I hope we have enough space ( well I will anyway lol)

Dawn
I need one bag just for the shoes Dawn!

Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Skimpy bikinis and tiny sun tops and shorts. Those and all we need apart from a nice dress!

You do NOT want to see me in skimpy bikini or tiny sun top Maz, believe me... even after 5 month's of dieting!

Originally Posted by truesdpr View Post
What a fabulous surprise Mandy. You'll have a great time. Plenty of Dibbers on there too for you to play with!

Pam.

Can't wait Pam

Originally Posted by M M View Post
We also just booked into the Marriot today They had a package including breakfast and transfer to the port for 133 Euro's
yes, we booked that last night too! I think we'll need a pre-cruise drinks party that night at this rate!
Old 18 Apr 10, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Maz
Imagineer

It is all the toiletries that use up my luggage allowance. I like all my usual stuff as have very sensitive skin. Then I want something just in case my skin erupts. Plus the shampoo I like etc. My once a day sunscreen... the list goes on. Oh, and not forgetting all the tablets - just in case.

If any of you need medications for any ailments, just come to me!
1994 St Pete's Beach. 2000 Comfort Suites Maingate East/Clearwater. 2005 Clarion Universal 2006 POFQ/Homewood Universal. 2006 POFQ/Boardwalk Villas/RPR 2007 POR/Wonder Cruise/POP. 2008 BCV/Disney Panama Canal Cruise/GCH, DL. 2008 SSR/RPR/BC. 2009 SSR/BCV/Villa. Sept-Oct Magic B2B Cruises/SSR/BCV/Villa. 2010 SSR/Villa. Sept DCL WB Transatlantic Cruise. 2011 Jan-Feb DCL Panama Canal Cruise/GCV/Villa. 2011 Sept-Oct DCL WB Transatlantic Cruise/Villa
Maz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 10, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
ooooh yes Maz, I'm like that too...so that's one bag for my shoes and one for my toiletries/meds then... where's Mark going to put his clothes?
Old 18 Apr 10, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Maz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ANGEL View Post
ooooh yes Maz, I'm like that too...so that's one bag for my shoes and one for my toiletries/meds then... where's Mark going to put his clothes?
Another 1 1/2 for you and 1/2 for Mark! Plus all your smalls can squeeze into the shoes!
Old 18 Apr 10, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
lol... they're not that small!
Old 18 Apr 10, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post

:) Wonderful

That is terrific

Especially as it end up in Florida, are you sure there will be no Disney?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread