Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 20 Oct 15, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Lolly90
Excited about Disney

Amazing food report! All looks so delicious. Loving all the cocktails too!
Adding Porchlight to my NYC list for next time, sounds great.
Thanks for sharing.
Lolly90 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 15, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mobeckwith
Imagineer

amazing report,plenty of cocktails,just up my street,i had the belly pork in brazil at food and wine last week,the frozen caparinhas were sooooooooooo good.
mobeckwith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 15, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
clarithy
Very Serious Dibber

Love your reports and this one too! Looks like you had a fab holiday!

We tried boma for the first time and we loved it, so much more than i thought we would. We went for breakfast but are planning on doing breakfast and dinner next time.
clarithy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 15, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
WOW! Fab food report...

Panda Express looks good as does millers ale house. We haven't been to international Drive for about 15 years so looking forward to trying lots of offsite food places next year.

House of Blues looks good, I'd like to try there and Boma is on our list for the first time as we are onsite at AKL for the second part of our trip.

All those cocktails look fab, I might indulge in a few next time.
Old 20 Oct 15, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Loved reading this, looks like you had some fab meals! Have put a few of the bars on my NYC list as always struggle for places to go when we're there!
Do it, porchlight and boilermaker were fabulous. Out of the main tourist area but great food, drinks and atmosphere!

Originally Posted by Lolly90 View Post
Amazing food report! All looks so delicious. Loving all the cocktails too!
Adding Porchlight to my NYC list for next time, sounds great.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading and commenting. Porchlight was great.

Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
amazing report,plenty of cocktails,just up my street,i had the belly pork in brazil at food and wine last week,the frozen caparinhas were sooooooooooo good.
We really didn't make the most of the drinks Or the food for that matter, we just had so many TS credits to use we were scared of using all the snacks earlier in the day in case we weren't hungry at night. Shame really.

Originally Posted by clarithy View Post
Love your reports and this one too! Looks like you had a fab holiday!

We tried boma for the first time and we loved it, so much more than i thought we would. We went for breakfast but are planning on doing breakfast and dinner next time.
Thanks for reading! We normally love Boma, we have actually been twice in both of our last trips but the crowds really put us off this time.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 15, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Great report, loving the cocktails!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 15, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

We are looking forward to trying Peco Bills, Yak and Yeti, Beaches and Cream, Ohana in January. Also hoping to go to NYC in December 2016 so might try some of the places you went to!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 15, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by LRMD View Post
Great report, loving the cocktails!
Originally Posted by LRMD View Post
We are looking forward to trying Peco Bills, Yak and Yeti, Beaches and Cream, Ohana in January. Also hoping to go to NYC in December 2016 so might try some of the places you went to!
Pecos Bills new food was great, highly recommended!.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 15, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald88
Imagineer

Love the food report I'm sitting drooling now! We ended up at Bahama breeze 8 times last year lol so don't worry about the Panda Express obsession lol!
macdonald88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 15, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Oooo so many yummys! Sounds like you made the most of both parts of the trip! Looking forward to your trippie xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List