Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 3 Aug 16, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Barney Bear
Getting Excited

This is brilliant! I was looking for offers earlier today, but to have them updated in one place will make it so much easier! Think I'll just wait a few more days...! 🤗
Barney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 16, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Barney Bear
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by MrsBigdog View Post
Thanks everyone, I'm still waiting on a couple of places to email back, Steak 'N Shake is one of them. If not I shall be signing up "for real" in a week or so time so I will update then.
Have you got the app? I searched that today, and have already had a welcome email..it might be worth trying that if you've still not heard from Steak n Shake. 🤗
Barney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 16, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
Very Serious Dibber

Great thread, very useful. Thank you OP and everyone for taking the time and sharing. not going until October but will certainly make use of the info

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House at
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 16, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Barney Bear View Post
Have you got the app? I searched that today, and have already had a welcome email..it might be worth trying that if you've still not heard from Steak n Shake. 🤗
No Barney, I haven't got the app. Can you download it in the UK or only in the US?
MrsBigdog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 16, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Jesslydevie1
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by blusteryday View Post
Good site. I'll have to look back in a few weeks when it's nearer our time.
Old 7 Aug 16, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
buddy23
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

How quickly are the coupons coming through after sign up? We go 2 weeks today so could get the ones that have a month on but thone that only have 1 and 2 weeks on may need to wait... was thinking of signing up on the Wednesday before going on the Sunday to give me time to print off is that long enough?
buddy23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 16, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by buddy23 View Post
How quickly are the coupons coming through after sign up? We go 2 weeks today so could get the ones that have a month on but thone that only have 1 and 2 weeks on may need to wait... was thinking of signing up on the Wednesday before going on the Sunday to give me time to print off is that long enough?
I would look at printing off on the Friday as most will reply in 24 hours.
If you add a birthday during your holiday you will receive more vouchers.
coinneach is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 16, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

I am looking at signing up probably tomorrow night(we leave on Thursday) or Tuesday morning. I shall report back with timescales, if I have time between now and finishing packing/cleaning the house! I have started to get a few "birthday" emails through too.
MrsBigdog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 16, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Barney Bear
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by MrsBigdog View Post
No Barney, I haven't got the app. Can you download it in the UK or only in the US?
Ooh, sorry...this feels like a confession, but I haven't been on for a few days! I got the app here in the UK, and had the welcome email etc really quickly! 🤗🤗
Old 7 Aug 16, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Barney Bear View Post
Ooh, sorry...this feels like a confession, but I haven't been on for a few days! I got the app here in the UK, and had the welcome email etc really quickly! 🤗🤗
Aww Barney Bear, it's ok. I've just downloaded the app on my phone. Hoping the welcome email comes through quickly. Did you sign up with a gift card or register with a credit or debit card?