Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 10 Feb 14, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
lickerofthetoe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
I tell everyone to try front st pizza, we always do it in our first evening. It's great.
and a big thanks to my tipster above

Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
Thanks for posting your photos. Glad you liked Front Street Pizza one we will be trying when we go. Katz looks great too and our son has the Ghostbusters fire station as a must visit. Think my wife wouldn't mind bumping into Mr Clooney but chances of that seem slim! Looks like you've had a great time.
P.s a little tip, when you come near end of the bridge where the footpath splits and slopes down, stay to the left and go down there, down the steps and turn left at the bottom of the steps and walk to the bottom of the hill, crossing over the first road you come to and it's at the bottom on the corner of the street. .

We took the other path and had to walk back

DLP - 2003 Santa Fe
DLP - 2010 Hotel Cheyenne
Disney Art of Animation Resort - Sept 2012.
NYC - Feb 2014
Dibb villa @ Lindfields Sept 2014

** Wedding, Dreamy Corner 22.9.17 **
NYC Feb 2014 Mini Trip Report
Scouse meets Mouse Pre trippy Sept 2012 here ©
Scouse meets Mouse Trip Report Sept 2012 here (in the making) ©
lickerofthetoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 14, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Great report and photos, it looks even more amazing with the snow, NYC is definitely on my bucket list thank you.
Old 10 Feb 14, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinmac1
Apprentice Imagineer

Fantastic trip report and photos. I can't believe you've managed to get it on here so soon. You've made me even more excited about our trip in August. I'm looking forward to seeing Gorgeous George!
Pinmac1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 14, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

So pleased you had a great time, I was wondering how you'd got on.

Also going in August with our children, so I know the weather will be slightly different , but still makes me even more excited after reading about your trip.

Some great photos too
Glee Fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 14, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for sharing these I'm going go NYC in four weeks and your photos have got me more than a little excited
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 14, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Lovely photos ,how cool to have snow while you were there.

We loved New York hope to go back next year to do the bits we missed.

What ferry trip did you go on?

Edited at 08:02 PM.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 14, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Fab pictures, thanks for sharing...I am hoping to go there in May 2016 for my 50th
but will get my fix of Tiffany/Michael Kors/Dooney & Burke/Coach etc this July in Orlando
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 14, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lickerofthetoe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
Lovely photos ,how cool to have snow while you were there.

We loved New York hope to go back next year to do the bits we missed.

What ferry trip did you go on?
Hi, thanks for reading. the snow was just the icing on the cake for us, we were made up We did this tour it was included on our New York pass. We were going to do the water taxi, as it did more or less the same route. If you haven't got the pass and don't plan on getting off at Staten Island, then just jump on the yellow water taxi, it's free. We didn't want to get off once we got there, it was too bitterly cold

Originally Posted by slayervixen View Post
Thanks for sharing these I'm going go NYC in four weeks and your photos have got me more than a little excited
You will have a super time. We're going to look into some prices to go again, but with the kids. (Got to get florida done first tho ) thanks for reading.

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
So pleased you had a great time, I was wondering how you'd got on.

Also going in August with our children, so I know the weather will be slightly different , but still makes me even more excited after reading about your trip.

Some great photos too
Ah thank you. We had a brilliant time, it was everything we imagined and more. The people are lovely and so helpful. We just fell in love with the city. Xx I'll be really interested to hear how you get on, taking the children.

Originally Posted by Pinmac1 View Post
Fantastic trip report and photos. I can't believe you've managed to get it on here so soon. You've made me even more excited about our trip in August. I'm looking forward to seeing Gorgeous George!
Haha, I hope he's there for you I wasn't going to do a report as such, just intended to put some pics on, but ended up with me yapping into a bit of a report. I put them on sooner, because I knew I'd never get round to it, like my florida report from 2012, which incidentally, still isn't finished. you will have a great time, lovely weather in August too.

Originally Posted by Infinity Red View Post
Great report and photos, it looks even more amazing with the snow, NYC is definitely on my bucket list thank you.
Thank you for reading. I've also always wanted to go and years ago, would have cost a fortune , but now with it being quite reasonable, we decided to bite the bullet and book to go. Best decision I've ever made. get saving and book, you won't regret it xx

DLP - 2003 Santa Fe
NYC - Feb 2014

Edited at 08:24 PM.
lickerofthetoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 14, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
lickerofthetoe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pudge View Post
Fab pictures, thanks for sharing...I am hoping to go there in May 2016 for my 50th
but will get my fix of Tiffany/Michael Kors/Dooney & Burke/Coach etc this July in Orlando
Thank you for reading Sounds like a great plan I didn't know there was a Tiffany's in Orlando , will defo be paying a visit in September, see if OH wants to buy me some more bling

Happily planning for NYC and have a great time in Orlando.

DLP - 2003 Santa Fe
NYC - Feb 2014

Old 10 Feb 14, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Great report
I would dearly love to go to New York but I have always put it off as I'm terrified of heights and lifts and think going and not doing either ESB or TOTR would be unfair to hubby, wish I could be a bit braver and do the lift.