Old 6 Oct 16, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

Thanks so much for reading.

It's so nice to be able to remember this trip xxx

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 17, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Just a bit of New York trivia. If you look behind the bull for Subway, those were the offices of the White Star line where people waited for news of the Titanic.

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Oh a fab day, I was re living our trip through your pics. So fab. Such a difference getting out to SoL early. Love taking the sweet treats back to the apartment , a perfect way to end the day.
Love your next time list too. Central Park is like two days worth of exploring by itself , so much to see !
And Cloverfield scared the pants off me !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Great day I've booked 0800 SOL but couldn't get it until the day we leave! I'm glad I have looking at those queues - crazy!
Magnolia bakery looks lovely, was that a pb&j cake in one of the photos? Yum!
Ps the poncho looks great
Old 20 Jul 17, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Oh man this has really made me want to go back to NYC. Amazing day!

You are so right, forward planning def does pay off! xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
great photos
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Sounds like a brilliant day, you got loads done and have some lovely photos too .

We've been to New York six times (seventh trip is in six weeks) and I've never done the Statue of Liberty. I just didn't fancy it, but it looks fab in your photos so I may need to reconsider...definitely looks worth going for the first ferry though. The early bird catches the worm and all that.

Top of the Rock is definitely the best of the viewing platform buildings, I always recommend it over the Empire State Building and One World Observatory. There's just so much space and we loved all the different levels and options to see everything.

We stopped going to Magnolia Bakery after a couple of visits because we found the cupcakes disappointing and overrated but your apple crumble bar looks delicious .

So glad to see you guys falling in love with NYC. It really is an amazing place and we've always found the people so friendly and proud of their home city. We've had it a good few times where someone has stopped to ask us if we need help, like you experienced. New Yorkers get a bad reputation for being brash and unfriendly but we've always experienced the complete opposite.

Lovely to hear you saying 'next trip'... there's so much to see, I don't think anyone would ever run out of things to do. We're addicted and have been every year for the past six years, we just can't stay away from the place .

Thanks so much for sharing Lisa, you've really made me excited for our next visit to NYC at half term .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List