Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Sep 19, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Love the picture

Your mouse poison sounds more humane than mine.

I think I over did putting this everywhere last night as the house still stinks of it

What's the mystic moments about? I'm surprised they haven't gone running
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Can't think where she gets her strange behaviour from
I’m not strange just a bit weird!
We bought her this turtle from Greece, she didn’t like it and is trying to bite its head off! 🤷🤦
Old 17 Sep 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
What's the mystic moments about? I'm surprised they haven't gone running
I hadn't noticed that on the box, but I googled for ways to get rid of mice and this got really good reviews for mice prevention. I guess it's choking them to death if the poisoning isn't.

I think I got a bit carried away with it, because my family hasn't stopped moaning at me and complaining it's overpowering.

Apparently if you dilute it in a spray bottle and spray it around doors and windows its good as a spider deterrent.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Olga, my thread is half way down page two and you are the only person to has posted. I think I need to accept that I am quite a boring dibber😩
I was alone in my office today and pretty bored! I thought I’d do a Bit of Dibbing to make the day go faster. It worked! Although seeing all the pics of Sandra’s dog makes me want another one. We lost Coda in 2010!
Old 17 Sep 19, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
I was alone in my office today and pretty bored! I thought I’d do a Bit of Dibbing to make the day go faster. It worked! Although seeing all the pics of Sandra’s dog makes me want another one. We lost Coda in 2010!
She’s my little pal, she walks to the bus stop and sits down so I take her on to the park. Tried it with dh and he told her to do one!
Old 17 Sep 19, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Get another doggy, and hubby will thank you.

We lost our other cocker early last year and I miss him and all my doggies we've lost over the years. Strangely I miss my dogs more than some people who have passed.

The lovely lady who looks after our girly when we're away has an 11 week old lab pup girl, and our 12 year old doggy is a bit grumpy with dogs jumping over her (not aggressive), but she got on really well with the pup and we got sent lots of videos of them together, so we are tempted to get a cocker puppy.

Edited at 03:59 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Get another doggy, and hubby will thank you.

We lost our other cocker early last year and I miss him and all my doggies we've lost over the years. Strangely I miss my dogs more than some people who have passed.

The lovely lady who looks after our girly when we're away has an 11 week old lab pup girl, and our 12 year old doggy is a bit grumpy with dogs jumping over her (not aggressive), but she got on really well with the pup and we got sent lots of videos of them together, so we are tempted to get a cocker puppy.
We want a westie puppy but ours is a fiery cow she probably wouldn’t like another as she likes to be in charge plus she’s a pampered pooch. My in laws are getting a bit old to look after dogs now, when or if my son moves back to England try and get him to get one
Old 17 Sep 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
My son has just got a puppy, Sproodle, she’s lovely and we will be looking after her when they go on holiday. I’m working on my DH about another dog, but it’s a big commitment. I was offered a Thai Ridgeback recently, but turned him down. DH would have another GSD, I really would love another Dobermann.
Old 17 Sep 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
What’s a sproodle?
Old 17 Sep 19, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
What’s a sproodle?
Springer cross poodle! She’s lovely, Tilly!

y

Edited at 04:16 PM.
olgaandcoda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List