Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Nov 17, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Christmas 2018

Hi every one I new to this site just trying to get some help

I am just back from Disney went 24th October to 9th Nov staying at all star music with dinning plan

We are hoping to go back flying 20th Dec for 2 weeks there will be 9 adults and 3 children and 1 infant

Do you know if they do free dinning plans that time of year if so when are the released

Plus when and who with would flight be best doing trying to do it as cheap as poss

Many thanks for all your help
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

The free dining offer for 2018 is over (ended last week) although Christmas stays didn't qualify for it anyway. You might be able to get something with the next offer (more than likely free nights) which should be out in about a month, but I don't know if the Christmas period is excluded from that as well. I'm guessing it might be as it's a very busy time, so they don't really feel the need to run offers for it.

Edited at 11:51 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post

christmas 2018

thanks for the reply

just another quick question whats the weather that time of year as i was toos 23-28 during day and drops to about 10 at night please let me know if true if anyone had been

plus if i phone up and see if there is anything they can do with price what do you think the out come will be

i am so happy i have found this site

i love disney more then the kids lol
Old 14 Nov 17, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post

plus is anyone else going at roughly the same time if so whats the best prices you are getting many thanks
Old 14 Nov 17, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

Be very aware that Christmas is one of Disney/Universals peak times.
It can be so crowded, that they actually close the parks to new visitors.

You will be very lucky to get a discount as they can sell most at peak prices.

there is AFIR a no9te on here about Park attendance figures?
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post

We are doing Christmas time for the first time this year.
We leave on 13th Dec for 16 nights - to leave on the 15th was significantly more expensive (£1,000! )
I booked our indirect flights with BA in January for 3 adults and 1 child for £2,500. We are staying in a Dibb villa so I'm afraid I can't be much help with hotel costs although I have booked our first 2 nights in the Hard Rock Hotel (again booked in January) for £525 for the 4 of us for 2 nights.
I can't say how good these prices are but it was what we were happy to pay at the time...I have seen flights a little cheaper so my advice would be once you've booked something you are happy with - stop looking!
Old 14 Nov 17, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Be flexible with your dates of travel, and be prepared to say go for 15 nights as opposed to 14 as it may be cheaper!
Weather can be varied ... shorts and t shirts one day and fleeces the next. I think the last couple of years have been really warm ( I know 2015 was a we were there that year).

We are going Christmas 2018 too, flying out on 16th December.

Disney US sometimes have free dining or room discount offers that cover over Christmas ... you usually have to have checked in by around 22nd, but the offers don't get released until nearer the time of travel ( it might be April or May next year) The only thing is that you are at the mercy of the exchange rate, and they only offer 10 day tickets as a maximum.

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
stink08
Very Serious Dibber

have you thought about a villa for so many of you, we have been dec 12, 14, 16 and booked for next nov/dec! we did AOA last year, first time staying on site, personally missed the villa, so back to one next year, the dining plan isn't available in dec unless you arrive on site end of Nov! The weather has mostly been lovely everytime we have been, def hot enough for beach and waterpark days! Not sure if we have just been lucky, evenings can get chilly though! but its my favourite time of year and xmas shows, decs are amazing! Crazy busy though also x
Old 23 Nov 17, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Bradleysmummy
Imagineer

Bradleysmummy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I'm looking at the moment for December 2018, due to school we can't go until 22nd earliest. Where are you getting prices/bookings from the only one I've found is Virgin
Bradleysmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 17, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Yes, we've booked with VH. Fly out 16th Dec and back on 31st

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List