Notices

Old 21 Sep 18, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Heli
Getting Excited

My Little Disney Dudes of 7 and 10 go Large in Florida August 2018! Index

Heres the Index for our 18 night trip to Clearwater, Universal and Disney! Whooo hoooo!

Pre trip

Pre Travel day

Travel Day Part 1

Travel Day part 2

Day 1 - Clearwater Aquarium

Day 2 Clearwater, Little Toot, Frenchys

Day 3 Clearwater, Crabbys

Day 4, Clearwater, RPR, IOA, Universal

Day 5 Universal, IOA and Hotdogs in the Rain

Day 6 Volcano Bay, IAO, Cowfish

Day 7 Universal, AKL, Rainforest Cafe

Edited at 03:18 PM.
Heli is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Following along😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 19, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Heli
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Following along😊
Thanks, hope your enjoying
Heli is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 19, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Just discovered your trip report, thanks for posting. We also went last August for three weeks but just did a villa and one night at Universal. Bit hot and wet was nt it!
Hoping to return in two years and do what you did? Did you book it all DIY? Not sure where to start with a multi trip holiday? 😬 Hoping it’s not too out of budget.
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Heli
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
Just discovered your trip report, thanks for posting. We also went last August for three weeks but just did a villa and one night at Universal. Bit hot and wet was nt it!
Hoping to return in two years and do what you did? Did you book it all DIY? Not sure where to start with a multi trip holiday? 😬 Hoping it’s not too out of budget.
Yes just a little hot and wet! It was the lightening that we found the most frustrating for closing the pool and rides/ But we are planning on going back in August 2021 so cant have been that bad! loL!

Yes I booked it all DIY. Disney hotel and tickets I booked direct with Disney. I got the Disney dining plan free which was fantastic. Royal Pacific Resort through expedia. Universal tickets I think was Undercover tourist but im not sure. Then the flight, car hire and The Sandpearl was through BA. I used the Top Cash back site when I could to get some pennies back

It was all pretty simple to book DIY, hopefully it saved some money, but mainly it just meant I could have total control re dates and bookings.

Thanks for reading
Old 10 Jan 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

The lightening storms were amazing. We did spend a lot of time getting in and out of the pool to avoid them. Somehow we managed to avoid rain on park days. Think we only got caught in it one night at MK.
Thanks for the tips. We also plan on going back. Originally next year but reality will be 2021, again August. I’d really like to do another three weeks. What about you?
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Heli
Getting Excited

The lightening storms were amazing. We did spend a lot of time getting in and out of the pool to avoid them. Somehow we managed to avoid rain on park days. Think we only got caught in it one night at MK.
Thanks for the tips. We also plan on going back. Originally next year but reality will be 2021, again August. I’d really like to do another three weeks. What about you?
You did better than us with the rain! LOL!

Yes I would love to go back in 2020, but hubby wants a longer break and in all honesty I think 2021 will work better. Star wars will def be done and hopefully not as crazy - a girl can hope! Maybe even Tron and Gaurdians will be done. Keeping everything crossed

We will prob do 3 weeks again, its the only way to fit it all in! LOL!

I am planning our first ever trip to Disney Paris in 2020 though We are hopefully taking my mother in law with us to show her what all this Disney malarky is really about
Old 10 Jan 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

I loved the three weeks, nothing felt as rushed. Seemed to take pressure off. If the kids got hot and bothered and things started to get stressy then we just went back to the villa(which they loved)
Good point about star wars- my husband and little boy (5) who will be less little then would love that area. I’ve got zero chance of persuading my husband to go back next year. Does not stop me looking for deals- funnily enough not found any yet 😀
Old 11 Jan 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Heli
Getting Excited

I loved the three weeks, nothing felt as rushed. Seemed to take pressure off. If the kids got hot and bothered and things started to get stressy then we just went back to the villa(which they loved)
Good point about star wars- my husband and little boy (5) who will be less little then would love that area. I’ve got zero chance of persuading my husband to go back next year. Does not stop me looking for deals- funnily enough not found any yet 😀
Same here! LOL!
Old 15 Jan 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
bootsie
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Love your report looks like you had a great time and I'm looking forward to reading more :-) xxx
bootsie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List