Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 20 Jun 17, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
£1 depost with Princess - tomorrow ONLY

I have seen a post on Facebook that Princess Cruises are doing £1 deposits for 2018/2019 TOMORROW ONLY!

They have a fab price TA next Sept.

We have a 15 night TA booked for this sept - balcony cabin for £3000 for both of us.

Maybe of use to someone?

KAtie
katiec68 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Hopefully someone will be able to take advantage of that
Old 21 Jun 17, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

OK clearly Im swayed by cheap and have booked a cruise I am unlikely to ever go on just in case lol I am too easily swayed and using the "that's my crisps money for the day" theory of shopping
Old 21 Jun 17, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
OK clearly Im swayed by cheap and have booked a cruise I am unlikely to ever go on just in case lol I am too easily swayed and using the "that's my crisps money for the day" theory of shopping
Oh WOW! Yeah!

What did you book?

We looked at Alaska for April 2019 as we already have 2 cruises booked (Sept and Jan 18) but DH wants to wait as its 50th in Jan 2020 and we might need to save a bit for a Xmas/New Years cruise for him.

Katie
katiec68 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Damn Dirty Ape
slightly serious Dibber

I've put the deposit down on a suite for a 7 night Eastern Carribbean. I have another thread running where I'm just starting to plan for April 2019 so I don't mind putting that tiny deposit down while I explore all the options available.

It's only £1 so no big deal if I change my mind.
Trip #16: In planning
Damn Dirty Ape is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Ive gone transatlantic from Italy to Fort Lauderdale! I want a warm cruise and Disneyland next year is cold. For £1 I'd rather book then decide jäger. Looked at Panama Canal too but price wise transatlantic was good
Old 22 Jun 17, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Ive gone transatlantic from Italy to Fort Lauderdale! I want a warm cruise and Disneyland next year is cold. For £1 I'd rather book then decide jäger. Looked at Panama Canal too but price wise transatlantic was good
The beauty of it is, if there is a price drop and they won't honour it in the form of obc, you can cancel and rebook the same cabin.
We thought about doing it for a North Cape cruise next year but the current price is above what we are prepared to pay pppn. If the price does come down we'll book using a future cruise deposit, which gives us extra obc.

Edited at 04:35 PM.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 17, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
The beauty of it is, if there is a price drop and they won't honour it in the form of obc, you can cancel and rebook the same cabin.
We thought about doing it for a North Cape cruise next year but the current price is above what we are prepared to pay pppn. If the price does come down we'll book using a future cruise deposit, which gives us extra obc.
Exactly. My theory is its there if I don't find anything else and the price is a decent one. I would have to purchase the drinks package as can't survive on lemonade and coffee (only two things I like on their free drink list) but even with that its cheaper than the one I was looking at with Disney. Only trouble is its later than Food & Wine festival which is sad.

Edited at 07:34 AM.
gismo1554 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 17, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggerstail
Excited about Disney

Hi
Where is this deal? Can't find it on their site
tiggerstail is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 17, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tiggerstail View Post
Hi
Where is this deal? Can't find it on their site
It was a deal only available for 24 hrs on 21/6.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List