Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Jul 17, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

I'll be wearing my haviana flip flops as I find them comfy! My Skechers make my feet too hot. Footwear is a really personal thing, my best friend wear 3 inch heels to theme parks because she finds them comfy, she is very short so always wears heels. Trainers are agony for her no matter how long she wears them for.

Just wear whatever you feel happiest in.
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
chezfraser
Excited about Disney

chezfraser's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

Just spent two weeks wandering round the parks in Skechers trainers. I couldn't bring myself to wear the mega chunky (& probably mega comfy) so just got trainers. One pair had half memory foam sole (heel), the other had fully memory foam soles. Both equally comfy and served my feet well.
Disneyland 1979, 1996, Polynesian 2000, Caribbean Beach 2001 & 2002, DLP Sequoia 2002, West Ridge 2004, Highland Reserve 2006, DLP Camping(!) 2009. High Grove 2010, Highland Reserve 2012, Orange Tree 2015, California/Disneyland 2016, Hillcrest 2017, WorldQuest 2019
chezfraser is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMermaid
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by orlandolover04 View Post
Can I ask what you guys wear in the water parks footwear wise?
Pool shoes, I'm off to buy a new pair from JD later today.. can't find the pair I bought in WDW in 2015! God knows what I've done with them
MinnieMermaid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Arizona
Earning More Ears

Mobile

It was my first Disney hols in May this year and I was a bit over-obsessed about what to wear on my feet to the Disney Parks!

The first day I had worn a memory foam shoe/trainer that had an elasticated strap that went over my foot and at the end of our first day at MK my feet looked like angry red souffles trying to escape between the gap where the strap went over!

For the next 13 days of my 2 week holiday I wore a pair of £3 Primark flips flops brought at the last minute (they had bobbly bits under your feet).
They were so comfy, couldn't believe after all my shoe planning that's what I wore but they were perfect
Arizona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
lolli31
Excited about Disney

i lived in my skechers and croc cleo sandals.
i didnt suffer once with my feet, where as others in my party had aching feet and blisters.
lolli31 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 17, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

I lived in my Sketchers Meditation flip flops. They were so comfy even my DS partner bought a pair out there. They were perfect to wear

Edited at 02:48 PM.
68nic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 17, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
jenn8400
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Sketchers or sanuks for me!
Old 23 Jul 17, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Reebok Fitness walking trainers from Decathalon for long days. Will be trying my Sketcher Go walks for shorter days to start with.
Someone mentioned Nike Air Pegasus the other day, we bought these for many years but the last pairs we both bought were slightly different and most uncomfortable.
Good excuse now to look in the Reebok outlet stores!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 17, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
I've always been a fan of Merrell sandals and go walk trainers. However, for our April trip I bought a pair of skechers on the go sandals and they were amazing! Beat everything else I've worn before by a mile! So comfortable and no aching feet or legs at all. They do flip flops in the same range too (same sole etc), but I don't get on with toe posts for long periods of walking, and the fabric of mule style one rubbed the top of my foot, so I went for the sandals. They're like a dream! If you fancy trying them, Amazon do them with free delivery and returns, so if they're not right for you, then you haven't lost anything
amazon/gp/aw/s/ref...ix=skechers+on
I bought the bottom ones for last year along with some other type of walking sandals and I never had the Skechers off my feet they were so comfy. I bought another pair for this year and the ones at the top too. I have a pair of Skechers plastic shoes similar to crocs that I'm taking for days it may rain