Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 31 Oct 21, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stokieuk View Post
Isn't the 3-5 day test just a recommendation for full vaccinated folk. Is the confusion all because they are not stating their kids too?

Surely they will be as they 'follow their parents'?

cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ir-travel.html
Even the CDC spokespeople said on 3 occasions before the form was changed that quarantine for kids will not be necessary but 3-5 day test will be, and this is backed up by the new form. It doesn’t say supervised though, and there is no guidance I can see anywhere as to what format this must take (unlike pre departure test) so at the moment I’m leaning toward us being able to take the NHS test which I understand is manufactured by a manufacturer of approved tests in US.
Old 31 Oct 21, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Stokieuk
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Scattle View Post
No, the Attestation form on the CDC website was amended late last night (and reported on by Reuters, Washington post etc)

If you are a fully vaccinated adult travelling with under 18's who are not fully vaccinated, the under 18's must get a post arrival test in the US after 3/5 days - the adults do not have to the the test.
The under 18's now do not have to Quaratine (the older attestation form said you had too)
Thx. Missed that as flew back from Rhodes last night 👍
Stokieuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
FLORIDA2001
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Scattle View Post
No, the Attestation form on the CDC website was amended late last night (and reported on by Reuters, Washington post etc)

If you are a fully vaccinated adult travelling with under 18's who are not fully vaccinated, the under 18's must get a post arrival test in the US after 3/5 days - the adults do not have to the the test.
The under 18's now do not have to Quaratine (the older attestation form said you had too)
Can you tell me where to download this latest version as I like to take hard copies as well as adding it on verifly.
FLORIDA2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
VS075
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by FLORIDA2001 View Post
Can you tell me where to download this latest version as I like to take hard copies as well as adding it on verifly.
cdc.gov/quarantine/fr-pr...tive-test.html

It’s on there - and that link will always take you to the latest version. It may change between now and you going though!
My experience on US borders opening day: https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1207820
VS075 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
FLORIDA2001
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by VS075 View Post

It’s on there - and that link will always take you to the latest version. It may change between now and you going though!
I found when I downloaded them last week the expiry date at the top is what you have to be careful of. As you can see I go on opening day so the excitement is starting to dwindle a bit with all these uncertainties.
I am taking my 4yr granddaughter and we are going,as long as the pre tests are good, because she doesn't start school till next year.
We will follow the rules but still have a good time because this is what we have waited for.
FLORIDA2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by VS075 View Post

This is very true, there is little point in taking a hardcopy, in this case the guidance at the time of booking is irrelevant it is the guidance in place at the time that matters, so a hardcopy from 3 months ago is useless
123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
SleepingBeauty
Imagineer

I hope this country lives up to all of this stuff you guys are going through just to get here. ❤️
SleepingBeauty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SleepingBeauty View Post
I hope this country lives up to all of this stuff you guys are going through just to get here. ❤️
It most certainly will. 💗 For a start, the sun will be shining! ☀️ 😅
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
SleepingBeauty
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
In some places, it definitely will be!
SleepingBeauty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
State27
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
I’m so happy to wake up to blue skies again. The last few days have been so meh!
State27 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List