Old 14 Nov 21, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by TractorBoy View Post
John, thanks for all the reports. Have enjoyed them all

Your boys must make you and Alison very proud.

Good luck for the future to you and the family.

Good health and stay safe!
Thak you for all of your reading and all of your comments over the years too- appreciated more than you can imagine.

The boys are always a source of being proud and for so many different resons - all the carp I have written about holidays they continue to be the same people in our everyday life - which is something to be valued more than anything.

We are all good, healthy and thankful we can still chat about all of our Florida days on the GBMW podcast - it has kept me going!

Appreciate all of your reading
Thank you

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
Many thanks for putting together this trip report, DH and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about all your adventures.

Thanks again for sharing,
Thak you - Appreciate you reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
Tears are flowing, what a fantastic way to sign off.

Thank you for sharing your trips with us over the years, thank you for allowing us to watch the boys grow up so quickly ... lovely lads ... and thank you for sending me that map of AMI all those years ago, we still visit when we can.

I hope this won’t be the last we hear of you all, good luck with your job, “work to live not live to work”, hopefully you’ll be posting about an up and coming trip soon.

Thanks again, it’s been a blast!

Sharon
Thank you, Sharon.
Really appreciate your words - as for Anna Maria Island , we yearn for another visit. It remains such a special place.

If you have missed all of the stuff on GB MIckey Waffle - I have found a way of sharing my love of Disney , Orlando, Florida and so much more on our monthly podacasts and weekly live shows on youtube and facebook.

My love/passion of all things Orlando shines through in all of our shows

A huge thank you for all of your reading over the years, I'm now working on that next trip and working on a dream.

Old 14 Nov 21, 01:05 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
As usual I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this trip report thank you so much for sharing your holiday with all of us it's been a magical journey and you really did make the most of the last day with a final swim in the pool.

Goodness that photo of the boys and Pinocchio brought a tear to my eye. How much have they grown? A lot!

You have a wonderful outlook and and lovely way of writing about your experiences that makes us feel like we were there along the way with you, sharing in the joy. You take the time to stop and be in the parks not just rushing through them and we all could do with just being in the parks now.

I hope you will have another family adventure to look forward to one day. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and crossed for us that you decide to sure the magic once again.

Take care

A x
Days seem to have passed since we met in 2010, how times have changed and who would have imagined what would have happened!

I have loved seeing your mini trip reports and reading of your adventures, just like I did with your Florida adventures.
Apprecite your words and as I keep trying to tell others in our podcats and our live shows on you tube and facebook - the slower you explore thae parks the more the magic comes to meet you.

Thank you for teh many kicks up the backside you have provided over the years in order to get a trip report completed - you have read so much of everything I have written. I love reading your reports and will be hopeful our Disney paths will cross once again.

Thank you for everything - reading, comments and kickin me up the backside

Was great to meet up and your whole family and as I posted in your trip report your Dad is a legend

Better days are coimg for us all and one day we will be back in our happy place.

See you there

Old 14 Nov 21, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Kidd McFluff View Post
Wow. The end of an epic!

"That was where we were hiding when the storm broke! ( just in case Kidd McFluff asks)". You just couldn't miss that opportunity could you? And the other refs too.(Absolute Reality etc.)

I've loved reading all of your reports and the opportunity to slip in the odd song lyric into my replies!

I've just found a new and different role after 12 years in a very high stress sales job. I was made redundant after being furloughed for 7 months.

No idea if we will be back to Florida after 2021 (just booked for Disney, Universal and Gulf Coast trip in August with some of my redundancy money and keeping fingers crossed).

I can understand a little of how you might be feeling. We can't be sure that I'll be earning Disney salary in years to come. We also need to save some cash for the kids University and probably need to help them with deposits etc when they finally leave home so spending 20k a year on holidays might have to stop for a few years to make sure we can cover that.
I guess we will be making the most of our next trip as we really don't know if we will make it back.

I hope all goes well for in whatever comes next for you. Who knows when you'll be back in WDW but I'd not bet against it being sooner than you think!

I'm sure you'll be lurking around the Dibb for years to come...all that knowledge will be a great help to the rest of us.

I will write up next year's trip and hope to make my report as interesting and as well written as yours.

Good luck my friend! I'll be looking out for your posts on here and am as always here for a cyber chat if you need anything.

Love to you all. The McFluffs
There must be a way ( sorry another song ref!)

Can't tell you how much your reply has resonated with me throughout my Dibb absence, but just how much you are reinventing too.

Your words in Alarm speak can be best described as - " The normal rules do not apply"

True life - is the best reference point too!

Off to Cardiff in January for the Alarm 40th - life here is still Florida based as I am involved in the Great British Mickey Waffle podcast and weekly Wednesday live show online. Get ion the chat and and see you there !

Sending love back to the McFluffs -We walk forever by each others side.

Whatever life throws at us we will always have Love hope and Strength to see us through.

Appreciate all of your posts and your Alarm understanding too!

Hope my very late reply - after all that has gone on I have been Dibb absent and not even thinking of Florida.

I hope you and your family are well and have emerged from all the crazy days with a route forward.
Would love to keep in touch and just ensure your path to a new job has been as positive as mine.