Notices

Old 25 May 20, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

Days 36 & 37 have now been added!
Day 36 & 37: Going Home & Future Plans

With that, I'm happy to report that this trippie is now complete & finished! Yay! Thanks for reading everyone!
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Donna McG
Serious Dibber

Thanks so much for sharing. I’ve absolutely loved reading along. It sound as though you had a wonderful time.

Donna McG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Great report with some lovely photos. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.
It's been a nice distraction from real life during lockdown.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
TORIMS
VIP Dibber

What a fantastic report, thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. What an amazing experience to spend 5 weeks out there. Seeing all the different hotels was fabulous. I loved your honesty - its not all fabulous magical times, we’ve all had those “disagreements”’with husbands and children in WDW 😉 I too have a husband that likes to go to the gym everyday on holiday, and gets so what “tetchy” when he doesn’t go 🙄. He was also very happy with the SSR gym!

Your little girl is an absolute beauty and you have some beautiful pictures from the trip.
Really hope that you manage to get back there soon 🤞

Vicki x

PS: just off to have a look at your website now for some purchases for future trips 😉😉

Edited at 01:16 PM.
TORIMS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 21, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
claireh
Excited about Disney

Only just found your trip report and it took me most of yesterday to read through it! It was really interesting but towards the end I was completely hooked... don’t think I’ve ever read a trippie where the world you leave and the world you return to are so completely different!
Can I just add that I love all the Disney clothes! Are you a sewing enthusiast? Where did those fabrics come from? They’re amazing!
June 2022 Hilton Bonnet Creek
claireh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 21, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by claireh View Post
Only just found your trip report and it took me most of yesterday to read through it! It was really interesting but towards the end I was completely hooked... don’t think I’ve ever read a trippie where the world you leave and the world you return to are so completely different!
Can I just add that I love all the Disney clothes! Are you a sewing enthusiast? Where did those fabrics come from? They’re amazing!
Aw thanks Claire! I know, it was SUCH a weird experience, it took us weeks after coming home to feel a little normal again!

And thanks for the compliments! I can't sew to save my life, but I'm a graphic designer, and I design the digital patterns myself, and work with a professional printer to have these printed onto fabric and sewn into clothing, I sell them in my little shop rainbowrules.com too!
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
claireh
Excited about Disney

I’m off to have a look at your shop now! Thanks again for sharing...it was one of the most interesting trippies I’ve read xx
June 2022 Hilton Bonnet Creek
claireh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List