Notices

Old 29 Nov 21, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lesley_Allan
slightly serious Dibber

Passenger locator form help?

Trying to fill this in for coming home on Wednesday, I am currently in Tenerife.

When it asks what country have you been in I selected Spain and it asked have I or will I visit any islands during my 10 days arrival back into uk, I selected Tenerife.

It then asked are you required to self isolate when you arrive in the uk, i said yes, it then said do you have an address where you will stay during your first 10 days

Have I done this right so far?
Lesley_Allan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lesley_Allan View Post
Trying to fill this in for coming home on Wednesday, I am currently in Tenerife.

When it asks what country have you been in I selected Spain and it asked have I or will I visit any islands during my 10 days arrival back into uk, I selected Tenerife.

It then asked are you required to self isolate when you arrive in the uk, i said yes, it then said do you have an address where you will stay during your first 10 days

I thought they had said that if you were coming home after 4am on Tuesday you would need to wait until then to fill out the form, to allow them to make the changes
123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
missy E
Imagineer

missy E's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Lesley_Allan View Post

have I or will I visit any islands during my 10 days arrival back into uk, I selected Tenerife

So you will arrive back into the UK then visit Tenerife again during the 10 days after arrival into the Uk?

Someone please correct my befuddled mind but I would have said no, unless of course you are planning to go back to Spain during this time.

Hope you sort it out xx
Old 30 Nov 21, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
sassysar
Apprentice Imagineer

sassysar's Reviews
We have just done Tenerife but before the change
Country - Spain
Islands visited - Tenerife
Then it asks if you have been to mainland - No
As for the rest not sure - to be honest ryanair took a glance at the barcode and that was it so although we were quite stressed about it Im not sure whos reading them
sassysar is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

The main and important part is a reference number and the flight details so they can trace you if someone is positive on the plane.
Old 30 Nov 21, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
I thought they had said that if you were coming home after 4am on Tuesday you would need to wait until then to fill out the form, to allow them to make the changes
The wording on the gov.uk website is absolutely appalling. Read as it is written it means exactly that.

However - they HAVE ALREADY made the changes. We know because I spent an hour updating our details yesterday before we flew home from Tampa

Regards

Gary

Debra & Gary

Hibiscus Ridge
Contemporary 5* Luxury villa on Highlands Reserve Championship golf course, 5-bed 3-bath, SW facing pool & spa, huge gas BBQ & open views over golf course. Safe 10 minute walk to Berry Town Center.

Website www.hibiscusridge.com

Click HERE to see our Dibb advert
Click HERE to read over 40 fantastic Dibb reviews

State License No: DWE6310701
Tetrarch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ive just done mine
What a palaver I had trying to put my post code in eventually had to put it in all in lower case
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List