Notices

Old 30 Nov 21, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Feeling ill after booster

I had my flu jab a week ago and me and dh had boosters on Sunday, I feel so ill. I felt iffy yesterday and my arm was hurting, but my arm is very painful now and I was shivering in the night and have a headache now. I couldnít sleep with the pain in my arm, took paracetamol but I still feel yuk. I have felt ill after all 3 jabs but fine after the flu jab. Not point to this post Iím just having a whine!
Old 30 Nov 21, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Poor Sandra, I have heard similar stories about what you are going through, I have heard that hot chocolate and cake helps, feel better soon xx
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
I felt similar , shivery headache and sore throat. It seemed to last almost a week I took paracetamol and symptoms eased gradually. It's horrible but in the long run worth it. Hope you are feeling better very soon. Just keep warm and rest if you can.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Labboy View Post
Poor Sandra, I have heard similar stories about what you are going through, I have heard that hot chocolate and cake helps, feel better soon xx
I feel sick to so I canít face either, maybe Iíll lose so weight which is good. Iím lying in bed wallowing with my doggy
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I feel sick to so I canít face either, maybe Iíll lose so weight which is good. Iím lying in bed wallowing with my doggy
I was the same for a couple of days. I had no reaction to the first two. Hopefully, like me, it wonít last long. I had the booster and flu given at the same time.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
emwratten
Imagineer

I had my booster on Friday and had exactly the same symptoms as you, really felt poorly! All other vacinations, nothing at all...
emwratten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sorry for those feeling poorly but DH and me were lucky and had no after effects from any of our three jabs
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
I had Christmas things planned, was going to do some more wrapping and start decorating the house. Fed up 😩
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Short term pain for a long term gain Sandra.

Keep in the warm, and try to sleep which will help.

Disney332
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Short term pain for a long term gain Sandra.

Keep in the warm, and try to sleep which will help.

Disney332
You are right Iím just being a child! I find it hard not doing things! ❤️