Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 13 Sep 20, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Tree ornaments with names

Our beautiful granddaughter was born in April now with all our Gdks we’ve bought a special tree ornament with there name on in sea World on our pre Christmas trip after that were born
This year that’s not happening I’ve looked on Etsy not on the high street etc but they don’t have what I’m looking for they all have a penguin theme so far any dibbers make or know where I can get Quinn one
I’m going to try a couple of local ceramic artist and silver smith it’s the fact that all of them have got not run of the mill names that’s the issue
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 20, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Have you tried your local garden centre?
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 20, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Yep and they are hugely into Christmas as anyone local will know it’s her name and a penguin theme that’s the issue and yes it upset her mum big time tight now if hers didn’t match the rest
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Would anything on here be suitable?

amazon/s?k=penguin...jBaWr4zZovYnvW
Old 14 Sep 20, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

oakdenedesigns/produ...d9&fo_s=gplauk
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

Have you considered ordering the ornament direct from SeaWorld, then having Quinn's name added when it arrives in Scotland?
vowels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
it upset her mum big time tight now if hers didn’t match the rest
It's a shame but unfortunatly she will just have to accept it in the current situation!
Unless one of the shoppers in the USA can help and post one over?
Otherwise just buy them all new ones that match?
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Our beautiful granddaughter was born in April now with all our Gdks we’ve bought a special tree ornament with there name on in sea World on our pre Christmas trip after that were born
This year that’s not happening I’ve looked on Etsy not on the high street etc but they don’t have what I’m looking for they all have a penguin theme so far any dibbers make or know where I can get Quinn one
I’m going to try a couple of local ceramic artist and silver smith it’s the fact that all of them have got not run of the mill names that’s the issue
Hi Helen, I am happy to cut the name out of vinyl on my Cricut if you have an ornament that you like. There are loads of different fonts and I can just pop it in the post and you can attach it to the decoration yourself. Just send me a message if you would like me to help. Xx
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Thanks all
A friend who does ceramic art is going to make one she is really good and will copy the ones the other kids have
Sparksy 72 thankyou for your lovely offer dibbers are great