Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 15 Sep 20, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

We just do PJ’s and a new DVD to watch over cheese, biscuits and wine.
I have no idea what it’ll be this year though... there’s nothing due to come out that’s suitable 🤔

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I do the hot choc spoons home made bath bomb or salts print off a pictur3 of last Christmas Eve so we can all see how different we look for the DILs a new scrunchie hair tie so on Christmas morning there long hair just needs tied back for the camera they also get a travel pack of there favorite face / make up remover wipes a
If gloss and mascara again for Christmas morning quick fix
And a massive home made cracker with cheese jokes sweets or a Christmas pinjata easy to get on line and fill it with sweets jokes a random Christmas DVD from the stash
And everyone has to watch plus Santa’s tipple etc even if you have given the main man a night off
And if something is a family experience it goes into the Christmas Eve box so it’s not lost in the moment in the morning
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
They are really easy to make. I use a silicone ice cube tray and wooden spoons - they do lovely printed ones that look really fun. I then melt chocolate, we use Lindt because it melts into the warm milk beautifully you then pour the melted chocolate into the tray, pop in a spoon and you can then top it with marshmallows or crushed candy canes or even chocolate chips! Refrigerate and then pop into a candy bag and tie with a ribbon.

I grabbed these pics from the internet just to add, mine had way more chocolate than the pics below!

Even I can make these! They look fab. Thank you so much for explaining.
Next question, where would I purchase the wooden spoons?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
They are really easy to make. I use a silicone ice cube tray and wooden spoons - they do lovely printed ones that look really fun. I then melt chocolate, we use Lindt because it melts into the warm milk beautifully you then pour the melted chocolate into the tray, pop in a spoon and you can then top it with marshmallows or crushed candy canes or even chocolate chips! Refrigerate and then pop into a candy bag and tie with a ribbon.

I grabbed these pics from the internet just to add, mine had way more chocolate than the pics below!

Would metal spoons work?
Just seen these on amazon. Thinking they could be used every year?

Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I do the hot choc spoons home made bath bomb or salts print off a pictur3 of last Christmas Eve so we can all see how different we look for the DILs a new scrunchie hair tie so on Christmas morning there long hair just needs tied back for the camera they also get a travel pack of there favorite face / make up remover wipes a
If gloss and mascara again for Christmas morning quick fix
And a massive home made cracker with cheese jokes sweets or a Christmas pinjata easy to get on line and fill it with sweets jokes a random Christmas DVD from the stash
And everyone has to watch plus Santa’s tipple etc even if you have given the main man a night off
And if something is a family experience it goes into the Christmas Eve box so it’s not lost in the moment in the morning
Oh my word! A Christmas piñata! I did not even know there was such a thing.
My lot would love that!
Thank you ☺️

I am definitely going to get my daughter a Christmasy scrunchie for her hair too 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Old 15 Sep 20, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyore rocks
VIP Dibber

Eeyore rocks's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
My daughter has actually been hinting for a hot water bottle so that’s perfect 👌
Asda has a couple of Disney ones...

Our Elf is also called Buddy.

Orlando..Feb 1998, Jun 2003, Nov 2004, Dec 2008, Nov 2009, Aug 2010, Nov 2010, Sep 2011, Nov 2012, Nov 2013, Oct 2014, Sept 2015, Nov 2015, Sept 16, Jan 2017, Nov 2017, Jan 2018, June 2018, Dec 2018, June 2019, Dec 2019, Feb 2022, May 2023, Oct 2024.

Las Vegas..Dec 1998, Jan 2002, Jan 2004, Jan 2005, May 2006, Mar 2009, Apr 2011, Jan 2012, Aug 2012, Jan 2013, Feb 2014, Feb 2015 Feb 2016, Nov 2016.

New York...Nov 2018, Dec 2021.
Eeyore rocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Alder hey Christmas PJ’s, Christmas earrings and bracelets. Headbands with trees and reindeer on
Christmas perfume or aftershave
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Would metal spoons work?
Just seen these on amazon. Thinking they could be used every year?

Yes, you could absolutely use metal spoons, they are completely adorable :grin even more lovely that they are reusable! And yes they are super simple to make
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Mini bottles of champagne with Christmas straws
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 20, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Mini bottles of champagne with Christmas straws
Have you seen the white mini bottles of Moet? I have my eye on them for the ladies.
Also the things that look like candy cane but they are alcoholic and you stir your drink with them.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List