Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 22 Sep 20, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
babynugget
slightly serious Dibber

Tickets from Disney direct - refunds

In the process of getting a refund from Orlando attraction tickets for our Disney tickets but looking at booking for 2021 with Disney instead as they’re slightly cheaper. Wondering what would happen if we don’t travel in March as we are hoping, are Disney good at allowing returns of tickets for a full refund?
Old 22 Sep 20, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Please take special note that any delay or disruption to any part of your holiday does not automatically entitle you or anyone else in your
Booking Group to cancel and claim a refund or other compensation unless it is impossible for us or our suppliers to perform the Booking
contract. If the Package or travel services can still be provided any subsequent cancellation by you will be treated in accordance with Section
12 below. If, however, we determine that it is impossible for your Booking contract to be performed then Section 9a below will be applicable.

So it really depends why you can't go IYKWIM, in theory as long as WDTC can perform their part of the contract then it is you cancelling. It could also be argued that if you bought now then you are also aware of current restrictions. What I think that they would do is give you a ticket extension but all that being said who knows at the minute
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 20, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

I've bought my Disney ticket for next year from Attraction Tickets Direct. I paid an extra £10 as insurance. This way if I can't get there I'll get a full refund.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 05:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Budmiester
Excited about Disney

We have had a superb service from Disney in refunding our tickets. We contacted them last Saturday task for a refund as we could not travel before the tickets expired next year. Their customer services representative ask us to send an email ,which we did and on the Sunday I had an email advising that our CC had expired, it hadn't but it was a security issue Disney just wanted to confirm the correct details, so I called on the Monday and the refund was back on our card yesterday.
Well done Disney, absolutely no fuss, no faffing, Job done.
Budmiester is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 20, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Dolphin9511
Very Serious Dibber

I returned my Disney tickets to Orlando Attraction Tickets for a refund (still waiting) and have re-purchased from Attraction Tickets direct and paid the £10 guarantee so if we cannot go next year for any reason the tickets are fully refundable
Dolphin9511 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List