Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 19 Jun 18, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post

July/August - Our plans

Hi everyone, I have loved reading everybody elses plans and so I thought I would share our plan! It has been a long time since my last trip to Disneyworld, 21 years in fact! (yep, i was there when they turned the castle into a great big pink cake for the 25th anniversary! ) When I last visited I remember Animal Kingdom was being built and Hollywood Studios was MGM and the latest Disney movie was Toy Story!

This time round I have my son (8) and my mum with me, we fly out 28th July for 10 nights and we are staying onsite at All Star Sports. So here is our plan x x x

Saturday 28/7
Arrive late afternoon, check in to hotel, maybe head to Disney Springs for some food and a look around, hoping to last until 9-10pm, and beat the old jet lag!

Sunday 29/7
Magic Kingdom day, starting with breakfast at Be our Guest and then staying in the park until late afternoon/early evening. Chill at hotel at night.

Monday 30/7
Epcot day arrive and leave as we please, fast passes booked for afternoon

Tuesday 31/07
Animal Kingdom, starting with character breakfast at Tusker House, fastpasses booked for morning

Wednesday 01/08
Hollywood Studios, early start hoping to get my son booked on for the Jedi Training

Thursday 02/08
Free time, maybe water park for a few hours, meal at T-Rex Disney Springs at 3pm, then Magic Kingdom around 6ish, fastpasses booked, stay for fireworks.

Friday 03/08
Free time, maybe a few hours at the outlets. Hollywood Studios from 3pm, dining at Sci fi diner, stay for fireworks

Saturday 04/08
Free Morning, probably visit other resorts and check them out, then heading to Magic Kingdom late afternoon.

Sunday 05/08
chilled out morning, maybe visit Disney springs for a few hours before heading to Epcot for the evening staying for fireworks

Monday 06/08
Animal Kingdom until mid afternoon, then decide if there's anywhere else we want to revisit before we leave

Tuesday 07/08
Chilled morning and depart for airport at Lunch

It appears I have factored in quite a lot of "free time" but this is intentional due to some health issues I have that mean I need to factor in extra rest time.

We already know we will be returning in 2021 and then we will be factoring in Universal too, but for now my son just wants to do the Disney Parks

Wishing you all a magical holiday x x x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
So much will have changed, think its very sensible factoring lots of rest/pool time so you're not tempted to overdo it, regardless of any health issues. Bet you're all very excited!
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post

very excited now! we booked a year ago so i can't believe we are now so close! my son has been so laid back about it all but over the last week he has started to get really really excited!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
That looks like a really good plan! Very sensible to have some down time too, as the heat really zaps your energy.
We love our evening visits to the parks during the summer. You arrive feeling all refreshed and when the sun sets and all the lights are twinkling, it looks magical.

Have a great trip.
Mortimer Mouse is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 18, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Suzieb01
Getting Excited

Mobile

We arrive a day before you. Your plan looks good.
Suzieb01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List