Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 19 Jun 18, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Do yourself a favour and get the honey chicken thigh biscuits. A starter but can be teamed with a Mac n Cheese for a very hearty and good value meal. Astounding they are...
Old 20 Jun 18, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

We've got an ADR for here it get's great reviews on people's vlogs etc we'll try once. Shame you didn't enjoy it would be a funny world if we all liked the same things and we should all value each others opinions I would never go back to O'hana after our experience there and it's a big favourite too

Edited at 07:26 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 18, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Hi June

I hope you're having a great time. Thanks for sharing your experience, I have a reservation to try Chef Arts and I'm thinking I might be better off trying somewhere else as there's so many new restaurants at Disney Springs. I had another look at the menu a couple of days ago and was starting to swither as nothing was grabbing me.

Good to get an honest review.

Enjoy the rest of your trip. x
Old 24 Jun 18, 04:21 AM  
Link to this Post
fletchie148
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ycryan View Post
Hi June

I hope you're having a great time. Thanks for sharing your experience, I have a reservation to try Chef Arts and I'm thinking I might be better off trying somewhere else as there's so many new restaurants at Disney Springs. I had another look at the menu a couple of days ago and was starting to swither as nothing was grabbing me.

Good to get an honest review.

Enjoy the rest of your trip. x
Hi,hope you’re well?
There’s so many more places to try at Disney springs, and I wished I’d tried somewhere else
Had tastier elsewhere and Graeme found it a struggle to find something to choose from that really sounded appealing, expensive mistake but hey you live and learn
Loads of nice choices for you to look at when you get here
2000 - Disney All Star Movies 2000 - 2007 - Quality Inn International. 2005 - Quality Inn Suites 2008 - The Fountains 2009 - Orange Lake 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Vista Cay 2017. The Grove Resort & Spa 2018
Majorca - Tonga Towers 2019. Orange Lake 2020 - never happened. Orange Lake 2022. Orange Lake 2023. Voco Dubai 2024
fletchie148 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Originally Posted by fletchie148 View Post
Hi,hope you’re well?
There’s so many more places to try at Disney springs, and I wished I’d tried somewhere else
Had tastier elsewhere and Graeme found it a struggle to find something to choose from that really sounded appealing, expensive mistake but hey you live and learn
Loads of nice choices for you to look at when you get here
Yeah, I'm great thanks, how are you?

I've managed to swap my reservation to The Edison, the menu there looks really good, so looking forward to trying it.

Take care.
Old 27 Jun 18, 06:38 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Homecomin’ is in my view one of the best in DS, albeit I wouldn’t go for fried chicken as I’m not bothered about that to be honest, even though it’s mainly praised for its version of the dish. I also love almost the entire menu of Southern food. Homecomin’ generally gets very positive reviews, some of the best on site, both in professional reviews and on tripadvisor. I’d recommend the chicken thigh biscuits and fried green tomatoes.
Obviously not to everyone’s taste and we all like different things though.
Old 27 Jun 18, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I actually really enjoyed the chicken and thought it was delicious, but found the donuts really greasy and hard. I didn't like them at all and wished I'd subbed for fries!
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Sad to hear you didn't enjoy your meal June, but at least you can say that's another chalked off the list.

I am hoping to go back at some point to try the chicken biscuits everyone is raving about.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
fletchie148
Imagineer

So many to try, so just onwards and upwards onto the next one to try
Wouldn’t do if we all liked this same things!
2000 - Disney All Star Movies 2000 - 2007 - Quality Inn International. 2005 - Quality Inn Suites 2008 - The Fountains 2009 - Orange Lake 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Vista Cay 2017. The Grove Resort & Spa 2018
Majorca - Tonga Towers 2019. Orange Lake 2020 - never happened. Orange Lake 2022. Orange Lake 2023. Voco Dubai 2024
fletchie148 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List