Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 24 May 18, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sameeel
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jdouds View Post
Hi if they are keen golfers why not enhance the enjoyment and take there own clubs especially if they are going to play 2/3 times

Hiya
Hubby’s a novice, sons clubs are expensive and realistically will hit the course one day only... hiringnwould work better for us, if that’s possible
Old 24 May 18, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi again they all hire clubs. Perhaps a bit of golf shopping for sun and hubby, golf galaxy and the PGA store on Turkey lake road which runs Parralell to i4 on opposite side to I drive
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 06:04 AM  
Link to this Post
sameeel
VIP Dibber

Hi again they all hire clubs. Perhaps a bit of golf shopping for sun and hubby, golf galaxy and the PGA store on Turkey lake road which runs Parralell to i4 on opposite side to I drive
I never thought of that, wonder if they have though

Thank you
Old 25 May 18, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

I looked into this for DS and I, and Disney hire TaylorMade clubs (M4s I think) on their courses for a reasonable fee.

Sadly we won't have time to go and play.
Old 25 May 18, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Always time to play golf!
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Southern Dunes have relis d their summer rate $55 +tax May 28 till September 28 th
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

Celebration have Ping G400 clubs for hire.
coinneach is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Always time to play golf!
I would like to agree but there probably isn't in our trip Plus we can play whenever we like at home, but we can't go to Disney whenever we like at home!

Incidentally, just tried to get on the Golf Galaxy website and got told that because of GDPR I can't browse web store. Ludicrous!
Old 25 May 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Berkogal
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Hi, thank-you for all the replies; it's really helpful.

I think we'll probably take the clubs as hold luggage and fill up with my husband's clothes. We didn't need a huge amount of clothes last time being as the weather was so hot.

Going to have a think about whether we book or wait till closer to the date. There was a lot of rain last time (2015) and I want to check for late deals. We're stopping close to Falcon's fire course so was curious to see if that got mentioned.
Berkogal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH loves Falcons fire but has membership at. Southern Dunes he also plays Highland Reserve ( both are the boys favourites too) and Ridgewood lakes too much water for the boys Providence wasnt in the best condition when they played in March
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List