Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 7 Jun 18, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
paulfoel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tinker82 View Post
Just seen this on facebook might be worth a look x

hotukdeals/deals/dis...picniq-2950820
Fair play thats probably the cheapest place.

Only for 1 day tickets though (1 park and 2 park). £51 per day for when I want to go. (£67 for 2 park).
paulfoel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 18, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
paulfoel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LufcDeb View Post
Yes you can get it all done there, it's the ticket booths at the Studios, it's the one on the far right
And they'd sell me the discounted tickets for everyone else at that point too?
paulfoel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 18, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
paulfoel
Imagineer

The 39E privlelege tickets. Says 5 per week to be used on the day.

Is Saturday one week and Sunday the next week? :-) How do you define 5 tickets per week?

Think in france they consider monday first day of the week so following Sat/Sun would be same week :-(
Old 7 Jun 18, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

I've been doing the same calculations and it's just not worth the hassle. Adult tickets are now child prices on most site including picniq & ATD so £107 each. I'd keep it simple & do that.

For the annual pass plan to work you'd have to either buy it via post in advance or sort it when you get there. You wouldn't get free parking the 1st day & would need a full pass before buying the discounted tickets.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 18, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
paulfoel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
I've been doing the same calculations and it's just not worth the hassle. Adult tickets are now child prices on most site including picniq & ATD so £107 each. I'd keep it simple & do that.

For the annual pass plan to work you'd have to either buy it via post in advance or sort it when you get there. You wouldn't get free parking the 1st day & would need a full pass before buying the discounted tickets.
I agree it might be hassle. Depends if I can sort on the gate rather than having to go in on my own...

Trouble is its only the one day tickets are cheaper. Not two day.

Wanted to do main park day 1 (so one day one park would do) but then park hop on day 2 ( 1 day 2 park) - works out £118 doing it that way for everyone.

Edited at 03:20 PM.
Old 7 Jun 18, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
paulfoel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by magickate View Post

Yes but I want to park hop on day two.

Still think it saves about £80 plus free wheelchair (would cost 40E), 10% off in restaurants and shops. And we'd have option to drive there on day 2 (not day 1 as you say)
Old 19 Jun 18, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
paulfoel
Imagineer

Well, it worked.

Getting the AP was okish. Went to Donalds Desk and it was pretty quick.
Only trouble was then having to queue up at normal ticket window to buy priviliege tickets each day.

Bonus was free parking and free wheelchairs too. Disabled parking is in disneyland hotel so you can literally see the car from the gate.

And of course 10% discount in shops and restaurants.

Another bonus was we had to buy one less ticket. Because MIL is in wheelchaire we had free carers ticket.