Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 9 Jun 18, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Upgrading breakfast

Sorry, other question!
We have the free half board at Cheyenne, with character breakfast one morning.
I have had a peak at the QS breakfast on offer in the park, and it’s really not something I would like, maybe one morning but not 3!
I have read you can upgrade to have it in your hotel, but I am not finding much info about how to do it, and the cost per person.
Many thanks in advance
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 18, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

Yes you can.

I did it at Newport Bay a few months ago. Pretty sure it was face value of the voucher + 13euro. I would say at a guess cheyenne would be slightly cheaper but don't quote me on that. It certainly won't be more expensive... :-)
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 06:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Cheyenne will be a lot cheaper. It is only cold options (breads, meat, cheese, cereal, fruit, yoghurt and there’s a toaster). All you need really.

You can’t pre book and theoretically they could say no if they are busy, but if you turn up 7am as they open, I can’t see you being turned away.

In our experience any time after 7.15 is a zoo at breakfast, though it may be less busy now it isn’t included in the price.

The grab and go breakfast wasn’t bad. I had the sweet option so just a croissant, bread roll with jam and butter, coffee and juice. It may have changed now but I believe you can get it at the Cheyenne Starbucks or New York Style Sandwiches in the Village. If you want the ‘omelette burger’ as well, that is only at one location (currently En Coulisse I believe). It isn’t a burger, just an omelette with bacon and cheese in a burger bun.
Other parks: Tokyo

Edited at 06:18 AM.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 18, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Gerddon
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I just phoned and was told we can't upgrade our breakfast voucher in advance. (we are in sequoia lodge) the only option we were given was to add a breakfast package for the full stay. Five adults and two kids for four days would be 500 quid. She said we can ask at the hotel desk to upgrade our breakfast vouchers but there was no guarantee they would accept it.
Gerddon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 18, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
That’s correct. But if you turn up first thing I doubt they will say no.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 18, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gerddon
Excited about Disney

Mobile

So is it a day by day thing then
Gerddon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 18, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Yes, as I said you can’t pre book.
Old 13 Jun 18, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Buzz n' Piglet
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gerddon View Post
I just phoned and was told we can't upgrade our breakfast voucher in advance. (we are in sequoia lodge) the only option we were given was to add a breakfast package for the full stay. Five adults and two kids for four days would be 500 quid. She said we can ask at the hotel desk to upgrade our breakfast vouchers but there was no guarantee they would accept it.
There is no way on earth its worth that.

If you upgrade on the day then its €10 per adult. Not sure on child price but will cost you less than half that total!

You dont go to the hotel desk either to do it, just go to hunter grill or beavers creek, whichever is open, with your vouchers and they charge you before you get seated.
Buzz n' Piglet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 18, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Yes, should be no problem doing on the day.

Alternatively if you want to grab something from EoS or Starbucks one day those are options too (or Maccy D’s even). Annette’s does a pancake breakfast but doesn’t open till 8.30 I think.
Old 13 Jun 18, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Gerddon
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks. the grab and go option would be perfect for us but we are taking my disabled sister for her first holiday abroad and she needs meds with food first thing in the morning. We'll work around it depending on what time everyone gets up at