Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 19 Jun 18, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchbounce
slightly serious Dibber

Compass Club

I know there was a similar thread, but we chose to book Compass Club for June as we got a rather good deal.

We are planning on getting up about 9/ half past. Going to breakfast and then heading to the park about 11/ half past. We are therefore unlikely to want lunch until 3/4 which is when the afternoon tea opens. We will probably take a few snacks ourselves or grab a snack in the park, but would this plus the afternoon tea be suitable to last us until dinner. We were thinking of eating an evening meal at 9/10 but could eat earlier if we thought this was beneficial. I found a video but some of the trays are empty, what do they serve in general? and I assume this is replaced frequently?

We are happy to take money for lunch if we need to but we are just not sure if we are going to end up paying for a full lunch and then not even be able to enjoy the lounge?

Also, in regards to the soft drinks are we allowed to take them with us? like grab 1 or 2 each at breakfast to then take to the parks? (Assuming its open at breakfast or when are they)
Old 24 Jun 18, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
SavaSnoopy
Helping Minnie

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Hi you can take a drink out with you and last year I asked for a coffee to go and they would put it in a take away cup for you. I would not rely on the afternoon tea to fill you up but could tide you over until your evening meal later on. More like canapés and finger buffet.
SavaSnoopy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

I think tea time could tide you over until dinner but not replace an evening meal.

I think me an dh could have managed on a snack or shared a quick service lunch after the breakfast at compass club. Depends on how much you eat I guess. My kids need lunch as they don't understand the concept of eating a much bigger breakfast, creatures of habit.
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Stitchbounce
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks for you replies, Im glad we can take drinks out as that will be a great help. Yes, I was thinking of something more to tide us over. Definitely have no intention of it replacing my evening meal haha Ive already thought of where we want to eat! I think maybe we will take money for lunch and try do that or a snack earlier then and see how we go. That way we are covered if we needed to buy it, and having it earlier will ensure we don't miss the afternoon buffet just to give it a go
Old 29 Jun 18, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
dollydaydream7
Very Serious Dibber

dollydaydream7's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I’ve booked compass club too, my friend who always books compass club said you can take take drinks and they have always let them take some of the snacks out with them although I don’t think technically you’re supposed to, the CM let them take a bit with them for later.
dollydaydream7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Everyone is different but I can’t imagine waiting till 11 to hit the parks. We are always there for the start of EMH. We set a Mickey phone call on the room phone, are at breakfast for 7am and then go to the parks as early as possible. Who sleeps at DLP?!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchbounce
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks, yeah going late may seem a little bizaree. But we have been quite a few times now, plus this time we personally arent taking little ones (although there is one in our party and they are going earlier). We think it may be best for us to go later and stay late as they are open till late in June. Plus, I think it would be a miracle if I could get the boyfriend out of the bed at 7am 😂😂
Old 29 Jun 18, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Ha! We've had 11 trips now, we don't have kids and we still like being first in the park...!

We get up 5am every day for work, it's no bother to get up at 6 on holiday.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List