Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
A MAGICal Adventure WBTA / Day 5 I See The Sea... Again - 10/09/2014

Another lovely lie in today...we woke up at 8.30am and headed for breakfast at 9.30am, today at Cabanas.

20140910_093419 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

We were at the pool around 10am, and again, sat around the Goofy pool to enjoy the Funnel Vision – Pocahontas today, followed by a session by the acoustic guitarist who was playing onboard during the cruise.

Here I am modelling my new MuuMuu

IMG_3435 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

We had poolside snacks for lunch today – I had pizza and Matt had a bratwurst (didn't look very appetising but Matt said it tasted good!).

20140910_130249 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

20140910_130257 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

After lunch, poolside entertainment was a Movie Bingo Game which was good to watch, and then The Little Mermaid.

Matt couldn't take any more sun at 3pm today, so we moved into the shade and had an ice cream.

We watching the beginning of Finding Nemo at 4pm for 30 minutes, and then headed back to the room to get ready for the evening.

Tonight's show was Stringfever, whose adult show we had already seen this trip. They were equally as impressive as before, and in fact, this show's content was more enjoyable.

IMG_5301 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

IMG_5302 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

We must have popped into the shop beforehand as I took this picture...I love this one!

IMG_5303 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

After the show, we went to O'Gills to play some draughts and have a cocktail and some snacks before dinner. Matt was in awe at the snacks, with mini pies, chicken wings, nachos and 'pigs in blankets' (frankfurters wrapped in puff pastry).

IMG_3443 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

IMG_5304 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

IMG_5305 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Look how happy!

IMG_5306 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

We ordered Bahama Mama for me and a Coke for Matt which came to $10.06. I had another Bahama Mama which was $6.75 + gratuity.

IMG_5307 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Matt won the first game

IMG_5308 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

IMG_5309 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Dinner tonight was at Cariocas, which included a 'show' with Minnie Mouse. Again, we were tucked at the back of the restaurant so piccies were out really.

IMG_5313 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

IMG_5319 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Tonight's menu was the rotational menu for Cariocas, and we ordered:

Empanadas Panzudas de Carne

IMG_5314 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Cuban Salad

IMG_5316 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Matt ordered a spicy tomato soup, can't remember where from, possibly the kids' menu?!

IMG_5315 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Jose Carioca's (meat skewers)

IMG_5317 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Matt ordered a ribeye but again, I can't remember where from

IMG_5318 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Carioca's ice cream sundae

IMG_5324 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

I declined a dessert this evening. Well, I ordered 'nothing', and that's exactly what I got.

IMG_5323 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

After dinner, Kim, Ross, Matt and I went to watch 'Match Your Mate'. This was hugely entertaining and having missed it on our Fantasy cruise, I was adamant that I wasn't going to this time! It was well worth it!

After the show was over, we headed for bedfordshire. Tonight's towel animal was a lobster/shrimp (?).

IMG_5325 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 14, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Match your mate is always good for a laugh especially when you get an older couple taking part lol another great day
M M is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 14, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Love the towel animals each day, so cute.

A lovely relaxing day again.x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 14, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

I love match your mate.

You looked especially lovely tonight.
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 14, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
A lovely relaxing day! It looks like you were in a similar table position to us when we were on Magic in August. I wasn't too bothered until I figured out we may not have a good seat in Animators Palette ( as I knew what was going to happen). I did speak to our head server about it and she did admit that our table position wasn't the best, but the ship was full so there was nothing she could do!

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 14, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by M M View Post
Match your mate is always good for a laugh especially when you get an older couple taking part lol another great day
We had a couple married 49 years and they were very entertaining! Another couple literally did everything they could to get picked. It's a family site so I'll leave it to your imagination! Was funny though!

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Love the towel animals each day, so cute.

A lovely relaxing day again.x
The towel animals are a lovely touch and the folding class later in the cruise was big fun! Will deffo do it again next cruise!

Originally Posted by Chilly80 View Post
I love match your mate.

You looked especially lovely tonight.
Thank you, dear x

Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
A lovely relaxing day! It looks like you were in a similar table position to us when we were on Magic in August. I wasn't too bothered until I figured out we may not have a good seat in Animators Palette ( as I knew what was going to happen). I did speak to our head server about it and she did admit that our table position wasn't the best, but the ship was full so there was nothing she could do!
It didn't bother me too much tbh, it's only the pictures that were bad, but I have the memories! We took 1500+ photos so we have plenty more of those!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 14, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sounds like a very relaxing day, love the MuuMuu

All your food so far has looked yummy too

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 14, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
Sounds like a very relaxing day, love the MuuMuu

All your food so far has looked yummy too
Thank you! I love my MuuMuu too! It's cleaned and packed away for next year now!

The food was divine! Oh how I miss it!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 10 Oct 14, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great day
Old 25 Oct 14, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Great day, love your muumuu I almost bought one in Typhoon Lagoon a couple of weeks ago, bet it was perfect for the cruise.

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List