Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Sep 20, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Do i book it? **booked it**

Really shouldnt be looking but just priced up a custom trip on ba website 15 nights 22/08-06/09 staying a universal cabana bay for £3100 for 2 adults 1 12 yr old and 2 kids. So so tempted. Im right in thinking this is a good price right?
natanddaz is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 20, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Very good price indeed.

Weather can be ‘interesting’ at that time of year.
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

That is a good price, IMO.

Say flights are £450 each, you are getting the hotel for £850 (£56 a night).
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

I am happy to book anything that I can get virtually the whole money back, would be happy to loose £50 but that is all.

Make an I formed choice on what your refund would be if you both choose not to go or it was cancelled by the operator

Are you happy with masks and social distancing titbit is still in place?

After that I would book, I have three holidays booked for next year, if we go we go and if we dont we will move on!
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 20, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Yes we were their first 2 weeks of sep last year so experienced the near miss with the hurricane! To be fair it made it our best holiday ever has we had 5 days at disney where the ques were virtually non existant but we are fully aware that it may not have worked out like that!
natanddaz is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

I pressed book!

Feeling rather nervous and excited as iv booked it! i think it was a really good deal and managed to add on an extra 3 nights for only £150 more.
So we have booked 19/08/2021-06/09/2021 direct flights lgw to mco staying at cabana bay for 18 nights in a interior entry family room for £3290. Thats for 2 adults, 1 young adult and 2 kids. £400 deposit paid and balance not due till 29/07/2021.
😁

Edited at 07:36 PM.
Old 23 Sep 20, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds great. Who did you book with?
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mickie View Post
It says it’s a custom trip booked through the BA website - it looks like there’s a link to the website in the op.

Edited to add - oh, a link has automatically appeared in my post too! Not sure if it’s the right site or not though...
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025

Edited at 05:19 PM.
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mickie View Post
I booked it on ba site and did it through the custom trip section. I originally did this as yesterday it was cheaper to go out of lgw and back to lhr but today the inbound lgw flight dropped so that was the cheapest option. I played around with the dates alot originally was looking at 15 nights but then saw i could have 18 for an extra £150 😁
Old 23 Sep 20, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Where do I find the custom trip section please?
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List