Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 17 Dec 11, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post

help ASAP just about to book airport hotel hilton

Ok im about to book the hilton at gatwick as they have a sale convinced hubby and hes said A ok

but I've read that the price generally includes breakfast?

but the cheapest option for a triple room is £79.20 this has no mention of breakfast I know alot of dibb members have said that they also didnt see a mention of breakfast but then got it anyway

or for a little more £91.66 it says it includes breakfast

Im guessing I should possibly just book the breakfast one since its only £12 more

this is the rules etc can some one read this and tell me its ok to book my husband is working and not around to check for me and me being a little special I cant see anything wrong with im purchasing it well in advance as it says it has to be at least 7 days prior to stay

super thank you for the help

Rate details THE DECEMBER SALE
THE DECEMBER SALE NON-REFUNDABLE. NO CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS. 7-DAY ADVANCE PURCHASE. SOME EXCEPTIONS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Room: TRIPLE HILTON GUEST ROOM
DATE Price per night TAX TOTAL (GBP)
17 Sep 2012 66.00 13.20 79.20
Room Subtotal: 79.20
Total for stay: £79.20 GBP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules & Restrictions
Taxes
20.00 % per room per night
Guarantee Policy
This reservation requires a credit card deposit of £79.20 GBP per room which will be charged to your card.

If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.

Cancellation Policy
If you cancel for any reason, attempt to modify this reservation, or do not arrive on your specified check-in date, your payment is non-refundable.

At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.

We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.

Totals listed here are estimated based on current taxes and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.

ADVANCE PURCHASE/NON-REFUNDABLE RATES- Rules & Restrictions Paymentsfor bookings at Advance Purchase/Non-Refundable rates are not refundable and bookings may not be modified. Rates are subject to availability at participating hotels. Each hotel has specific booking terms and conditions that vary and might include length of stay requirements, day of week restrictions, deposit requirements and blackout dates. Please check with your hotel at the time of booking to determine if any additional conditions apply.

ADVANCE PURCHASE/NON REFUNDABLE RATE Full payment in advance required. Must purchase online at least seven (7) days prior to arrival. Your credit card will be charged immediately for entire stay. Advance Purchase Non-Refundable Rate discounts vary by hotel and commonly range from five (5) to twenty (20) percent off Best Available Rate. Policies regarding changes to Advance Purchase/Non Refundable reservations may vary. Reservations made through certain third party websites and travel agents may not be eligible for changes or refunds. No refunds for changes, cancellation or non-arrival on check-in date. Charges cannot be applied to other stays, services or merchandise. No prices or hotel availability are guaranteed until full payment is received. Even after full payment has been received, we reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with the payment for this reservation.

Modification of Reservation: Price quoted applies to exact date(s)/nights/stay booked. Modifications to your reservation (including but not limited to name changes, date changes, etc.) are not permitted. However, for bookings in the United States Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, a request to cancel an existing Advance Purchase/Non-Refundable reservation and book a new reservation may be permitted if at the time you are requesting a change to your reservation, you book a new Advance Purchase/Non Refundable reservation at any hotel in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio located in the United States, Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean, subject to availability. Upon receipt of full payment for the new reservation, Hilton will issue a refund for the cancelled reservation, less a service fee. It may take up to four (4) weeks for the refund to be reflected on your credit card. For stays originally booked at the Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, Embassy Suites or Doubletree brand hotels, the service fee is $50.00 and for stays originally booked at a Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites, the service fee is $25.00. For a cancellation and rebooking to be considered, you must call our Advance Purchase Department to request a change to your reservation at (800) 236-7113 or (972) 726-3361 no less than three days prior to your scheduled check-in date.

Early departure/cancellation: If you depart early or you cancel or fail to honor this reservation for any reason, you will not receive any credit or refund.

Extending your stay: Extensions will require a new reservation for the additional date(s), subject to availability and prevailing rates, and this rate shall not apply.

Price: The price you selected includes room rate and applicable taxes only and does not include any applicable service charges or charges for optional incidentals (including but not limited to gratuities, food and beverage, parking, minibar charges and other optional incidentals).

Other restrictions: This rate is not combinable with any other offers and promotions and is not available to groups. This rate is non-commissionable. If you fail to arrive at the hotel on the scheduled arrival date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not receive any refund or credit. Hilton HHonors® membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.

Services provided for an additional charge
Parking charges: Self parking - £24.00, Euro CP adj to hotel.
In-Room Wired Internet: £15.00, Complimentary for HHonors Gold & Diamond
Public Wireless Internet: £10.00
Pets allowed, £30.00 non-refundable fee, 75 lbs maximum
Privacy Policy

Family policy
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 11, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
kidsrus
Excited about Disney

wow that is a lot of small print basically saying its the basic room price that you cannot change or alter in hte future without losing the total cost ...we stayed at the Hilton Gatwick 13 years ago and paid more than this !

we didnt pay for breakfast because our flight was so early in the morning that it wasnt served then..

Just notice the cost of extras if you use them like parking..internet..mini bar etc other than that sounds great bargain

kidsrus

Edited at 07:39 PM.
kidsrus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 11, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post

thank you it is alot of small print needed someone to tell me that I did read it right well booked now with the breakfast we have an 11.20am flight and thought it would cost us about that if not more to get breakfast at the terminal

its in the december sales ends in a few days I think and booked straight via hilton as all the other compare airport sites where charging alot more though normally they are cheaper then booking direct I've found

exciting I think we have got it only £30 or so cheaper than normal prices for a triple room at the hilton but better than nothing
Old 17 Dec 11, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
halsall 1975
slightly serious Dibber

that is what we have paid for our stay next August we booked it in October, we added breakfast as it is definately worth it, we have stayed before and the breakfast was really good and at only £12 for 3 breakfasts far cheaper than anything we would have had in departures
halsall 1975 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 11, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
TiggerD
Imagineer

TiggerD's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
We booked triple room with 15 days parking meet and greet without breakfast for £229.00
TiggerD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 11, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by TiggerD View Post
We booked triple room with 15 days parking meet and greet without breakfast for £229.00
arrh but we dont have a car on that price never took a car down before so not sure how much extra it would be to add one
have you checked again can you cancel your booking? and rebook if it cheaper? I know I cant cancel mine but the standard prices said I could
Old 17 Dec 11, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
TiggerD
Imagineer

TiggerD's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by DisneyMadFan View Post
arrh but we dont have a car on that price never took a car down before so not sure how much extra it would be to add one
have you checked again can you cancel your booking? and rebook if it cheaper? I know I cant cancel mine but the standard prices said I could
We could cancel but its all booked and another thing off my list
TiggerD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 11, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post

I know what you mean I have a ton on my list
Old 17 Dec 11, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
TiggerD
Imagineer

TiggerD's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by DisneyMadFan View Post
I know what you mean I have a ton on my list
I just have 2 new passports to do and then 3 estas and thats it phew
Old 17 Dec 11, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post

haha how weird I have 2 new passports and 3 etsas to do got to change my maiden name grrrr and Little madams first passport
Closed Thread