Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18 Nov 17, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Just home, quick highs and lows.(photos now added)

Got home late last night so thought I'd do a quickie highs and lows.

Highs ( lots of these).
Travelled with air France from Birmingham airport. Excellent service, on time, lovely clean comfy flight, had complimentary drinks and snack.
Picked up by RSTransport, excellent service, definately recommend them. They called me as we were at baggage collection and met us at the door.
We paid half on our way and the other half on our return trip.
Disneyland hotel... awesome💞💞💞💞💞

Cannot fault a single thing with the hotel, yes it's expensive but it takes the holiday to a whole new level. The room was huge, 2 double beds for the 2 of us, immaculately clean, love the turn down service and chocolates. So lovely to walk out the door and you are in the park and to pop back for a rest when you are tired. Oh and the smell... it is such a heavenly smell as soon as you walk through the doors...I'm really going to miss that smell!

The parks were not busy until our last day so didn't queue too long for anything, the hotel fast passes were a bonus and used every evening for our BTMT fix.
The parades were great, loved mickey and the magician and frozen singalong... especially when it snowed. Illuminations ... I might have had a few tears when I watched it 😍 But don't tell anyone haha.

Food was all good, vapianos was amazing, definately recommended. Rain forest cafe was good, loved the cocktails 😜
Plaza gardens breakfast, nice food, bit of a free for all but worth the money just for the fantastic character interactions.

Glowtinis in cafe Fantasia, expensive but an experience not to be missed, especially as we were sat in a window overlooking the park entrance at night with the fountains and trees all lit up.

Lows
Very few actually, smoking in the park, still saw this a lot and walking through clouds of smelly e cigarette vapour was an unpleasant experience.
Pushing in... still happening ... there really are some very unpleasant people around. Also people trying to push in front of you when you've been waiting in your favoured spot for a parade... I developed very pointy elbows lol.

Overall we had the best, most magical time and once I have gone through all my photos and videos I will try to upload some.

Edited at 08:48 AM. Reason: To add some photos.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List