Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 May 18, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
deruisire
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by anniewomble View Post
Can I ask how many are in your FP party? There are 11 in our party and I’m thinking we will probably have to split into 3 smaller groups to have any chance of FOP. Thanks for the info tho, our FP window opens in 14 days, eek!
Hi - there are 4 in our party. At one stage I split it into 2 and 2 when there was no availability showing and tried to overlap as best as I could. So 13:10-14:10 & 13:30 & 14:30. But then the system came back working again and availability started showing.
deruisire is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
deruisire
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Disney20152 View Post
This is probably a silly question but I check into Disney on the 23rd July but I've been told I can't book fastpasses untill 24th may . Do you check in on the 19th July and you could make your fastpasses yesterday (20th may ) ? I'm just making sure my fastpass day is Thursday and not Wednesday x
Hi yes. My checkin date is the 19th of July and my window opened on the 20th of May. Who told you that date? If you log into MDE and click the “make selections” button it will tell you the exact date. It also has a wee lock symbol on it until the window opens.

Edited at 06:39 PM.
deruisire is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for Info- I'm doing it tomorrow.
Old 21 May 18, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney20152
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by deruisire View Post
Hi yes. My checkin date is the 19th of July and my window opened on the 20th of May. Who told you that date? If you log into MDE and click the “make selections” button it will tell you the exact date. It also has a wee lock symbol on it until the window opens.
Great thank you very much. I haven't seen that part of mde but will investigate tonight ! X
Disney20152 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
AlwaysWishing
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Mine is tomorrow eek I’m so nervous!
AlwaysWishing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
bigbear
Imagineer

bigbear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by anniewomble View Post
Can I ask how many are in your FP party? There are 11 in our party and I’m thinking we will probably have to split into 3 smaller groups to have any chance of FOP. Thanks for the info tho, our FP window opens in 14 days, eek!
6 in our party and I've so far managed to get everything I want by booking and modifying.
bigbear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jorm35
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

My fast pass day is Thursday, great to know slinky is available now 😀
Old 22 May 18, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Well I did mine this morning.
Here's my advice:

1. Right on 12pm website was struggling on both phone and desktop. When selecting the date the bit where the park selection comes up often just span and didn't load. Servers couldn't cope with the traffic.
2. I'm doing split stay so could only book my first 5 days fastpass. We are not going to AK these days (that's when we come back and are staying at Kidani on 2nd leg) but there seemed to be plenty of FOP availability at the end of the 5 days.
3. Slinky is booking up earlier in the day. I could have got it at 5.55 onwards only on second day. Instead I booked it at 6.30 on 4th day, when we are heading to the park after Beaches and Cream to take in Fantasmic. If you want a morning Slinky FP, you'll be looking at later in your holiday I think.
4. They still haven't fixed the bizarre timing issues since I last did it. For example, you select morning or afternoon and you get certain times, but if you select 4pm the 4.15 it was offering on afternoon selection could disappear and is not visible to book. You have to play around with the different combinations still to get different times.
5. Still as clunky as hell and not user friendly. For example the date you are looking at is not on the top of the page when making selections, and it's easy to forget or book on the wrong day by accident.