Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 May 17, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Are people queuing early in the morning to get into AK or just to get into pandora part?
If pandora is at full capacity can you still enter the rest of the park?
I am hoping things will have calmed down by July but it could be worse with all the kids on holiday 😲
No it's the park that is full, admittedly most will be going to Pandora. They don't count people in separate areas of the park only at the tap styles.

Theyre queueing to get into AK, then again for Pandora.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ilivehereorland View Post
No it's the park that is full, admittedly most will be going to Pandora. They don't count people in separate areas of the park only at the tap styles.

Theyre queueing to get into AK, then again for Pandora.
Oh dear let's hope things calm down in a few weeks
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
col1968
Apprentice Imagineer

i have multiple AK fast passes booked during our stay, we fly out next Friday...what would happen in the park was at capacity when I arrived at the turn stiles despite having fast passes?
col1968 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Can you imagine how busy HS will be when Star Wars land opens ?

I fact I'm going to go and queue now for that

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17

Edited at 04:22 PM.
Disneycraft is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Rapunzel83
Excited about Disney

We were allowed to stay in Pandora and look around but didn't even attempt to join the standby queue for the other ride as it was 200 minutes 😱
Rapunzel83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

It's definitely shape rather than weight that's the barrier. I'm not worried about the waist size, but I have chunky (out of proportionally so) calves. Hoping these will be OK. But I'm guessing they'll install at least a handful of larger seats (like Universal do) by the time we go anyway. People aren't used to being turned away based on size at Disney!

Originally Posted by col1968 View Post
i have multiple AK fast passes booked during our stay, we fly out next Friday...what would happen in the park was at capacity when I arrived at the turn stiles despite having fast passes?
There was a Dibber at the park today with FPs - they were let through to use them. From the sounds of it, FP holders were the only people they were allowing in by that point. Might be in the other thread about the AK crowds.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Taggie
Very Serious Dibber

Have a FP for next Saturday
Pop Century May 07 + All Star Sports March 06
La Quinta Inn Lakeside March 05
Taggie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Oops, I just posted a similar thread.

I'd read that there was a 5 hour queue just to get in. Although if its reached capacity then the wait would be even longer than this now. Wow!

So, clearly, no one is bothered by this Avatar franchise.
There was no AK the last time I went to WDW so it'll all be new to me
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Pookey26
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Are people queuing early in the morning to get into AK or just to get into pandora part?
If pandora is at full capacity can you still enter the rest of the park?
I am hoping things will have calmed down by July but it could be worse with all the kids on holiday 😲
I was there yesterday with no intention of visiting Pandora. Made use of the 7am EMH that plus fast passes we covered all we wanted too , booked a 4th fast pass and walked straight in/on a couple of things to met Mickey, minnie and Flik with 5 min wait times x
Pookey26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 17, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
wotever
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by wotever View Post
I have read it is shape, I read someone that was 270 pounds had no probs riding it but someone who was 280 could not ride... I am 6ft4 and close to 280 pounds and have fastpasses for Wednesday so will report back then.
As promised, I rode it with no problems today, I would suggest anyone who thinks they maybe too big to empty your pockets and push yourself as far forward as possible, icluding stomach feet and legs I am size 13 shoe and no issues either. It's an extremely engrossing experience I highly recommend.