Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Jun 17, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

Hope this is true!
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

This would be amazing if true, we've booked one night at RPR at the end of July!
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Considering FB was built with an express line (the castle tour) I don't believe the JKR thing either. They didn't offer express as they knew the ride and the land was going to be insanely popular and were probably worried about the logistics. Now things have somewhat calmed down it prob seems right to offer it.
Old 27 Jun 17, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

We also have a few nights on-site at RPR in August so won't have to rush in for early entry if this is true. My only concern is that an express queue will miss out some of the amazing details in the FJ and Gringotts rides.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

I will also be really pleased if this is true - we won't rush to get to early opening if this is the case. I wonder if they've been finding that early entry is getting too busy so they're hoping that this would mean less people with express passes would attend.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

According to Orlando informer strong rumours this will start July 1st and if it proves successful over July 4th and start of USA holidays it will go stay for good.just depends if the logistics will work.
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Barneyblue View Post
Really ? Think Nimbus is right, a myth? I've not heard this from jk but if it is true I can reassure her that me n the dw are certainty not wealthy and probably nvr will be, we just work hard n save and save and would just prefer to pay for the privilege of using fast passes. How she connects this and being wealthy? Im not sure. that's just our choice, it's how we would like to use our holiday savings. We can't wait if HP is now included. And if it is for the wealthy then we won't mind mingling with the rich. Lol. 😀😀
It's a complete urban myth.

As to JK Rowling wanting this " due to her beliefs over comparative wealth " ---- we're talking here about a woman who bought a £1million home next to hers and had it demolished so she could have a larger and more secluded garden. Now that IS something you can only do "with comparative wealth " !

Either way, if it is true let's hope it's up and running before we get there and stay in RPR in November

Edited at 11:36 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 17, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Really hope this happens!

We have 1 night booked at RPR

DS (4) will probably be tall enough for Gringotts when we go in Oct, but won't be tall enough for FJ (unless he has a major growth spurt!)

DD (9) is almost as tall as me already (I'm only 5ft) and she will probably want to go on both rides.

At least if they are Express pass DS and I won't have to wait outside too long for her and DH to ride FJ
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 17, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Rawhide
Very Serious Dibber

Oh this would be good news indeed, with 1 night at HRH in August.
Rawhide is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 17, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
LaughingPlace
slightly serious Dibber

LaughingPlace's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Originally Posted by mike230652 View Post
It's a complete urban myth.

As to JK Rowling wanting this " due to her beliefs over comparative wealth " ---- we're talking here about a woman who bought a £1million home next to hers and had it demolished so she could have a larger and more secluded garden. Now that IS something you can only do "with comparative wealth " !

Either way, if it is true let's hope it's up and running before we get there and stay in RPR in November
Also someone who was on benefits as an unemployed single mum at 29, getting rich doesn't mean she forgets that people aren't, and if I'm not wrong she was the first ever billionaire to become NOT a billionaire due to the money she gives away.

In other news, it was a myth!
LaughingPlace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List