Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Aug 17, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
nicohna
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Infinity Red View Post
We went last night (Mon) 7-9pm, my ds managed 5 rides ! It's gorgeously themed and smells really nice !Lol, lovely at night, the tapu worked well too.
Yeah, I was thinking of an evening trip as well! Glad you had a good experience
nicohna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Lol @ wee yin ...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Lol

Originally Posted by Wee Yin View Post
I hate any parks when they are busy :/ too many ppl, long lines, just makes for a stressful day.
Bah-humbug!
Old 20 Aug 17, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Mobile

Been last two nights running. Lovely in the evening, we've ridden all but one ride now
Covid cancelled Aug 2020!
Back to NYC Dec 22
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
robashmee
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Hi
We went last Monday. I wasn't fussed as out first full day, but (adult) kids wanted to try. Was packed, very hard to find seating and virtual queues very long, some 4 hours. However, the time flew by and we had a great time. Managed to get on loads of slides and the aqua coated is all it is cracked to be, great ride.
Would I go again? Not this trip, but as part of the 3 park ticket for no additional charge, was worth it.
robashmee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Still debating whether to go to vb or not we have one more week left here and kids want to go but i have 2autistic boys and after seeing all reviews of wait and being busy i think will be too much for them, any tips on times etc ? If we do go am thinking of going early and then if too much go bk car change and go into universal maybe .
Old 20 Aug 17, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Cassini
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

We're here at the moment staying onsite at RPR, and can go into Volcano Bay for early entry at 7:30am. We managed to get on everything by 10am, and even had the fearless river to ourselves! It is an amazing park, incredibly beautiful and the rides are fantastic. The food that we had was great, and we loved being able to pay with our Tapu Tapu's (we set this up before we went to save time). Even though the park is close to the road you couldn't hear or see it at all unless you were at the top of the rides nearest the road. We totally loved it, and it completely outclassed the Disney water parks for us. Having said that though, if we weren't staying on site with early entry our experience would have been very different, and the park was very crowded when we left at 12.
Cassini is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Is there a video that shows you the slides? I've watched ones walking around the park but I want to see what the actual rides are like.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rubykelb View Post
Still debating whether to go to vb or not we have one more week left here and kids want to go but i have 2autistic boys and after seeing all reviews of wait and being busy i think will be too much for them, any tips on times etc ? If we do go am thinking of going early and then if too much go bk car change and go into universal maybe .
We were at car park barriers for six so free parking. Shuttle bus to ourselves. Numerous chairs and lazy river rings to choose from. No queue on way back at 9.30 either. Lovely evenings.
Covid cancelled Aug 2020!
Back to NYC Dec 22
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
nicohna
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm reading more and more that the park is so much better in the evenings, so I think I'll definitely be doing this!

Now US kids are back at school the park is quieter and it is expected to continue when UK kids are back in September as well