Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Oct 17, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile Toystory Land

Just booked for this year and wondering when exactly is Summer 2018. Is it possible that are April/May trip May see a soft opening? 🤞🏽
Emmapink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 17, 06:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

I’m wondering that too, I’m hoping that it will be open by September next year and there are no delays
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 17, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
BrightlyBob
Very Serious Dibber

Summer is the official word, unofficially construction is proceeding well and an April soft opening is possible...
BrightlyBob is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 17, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I’m so excited! Didn’t in my wildest dreams think I’d be able to get back! When do u think a opening date will be confirmed?
Emmapink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 17, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

They'll be aiming to be up and running for the US school summer holidays at the end of May.
Old 18 Oct 17, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Here’s hoping! 🤞🏽
Old 18 Oct 17, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
jnc2345
Getting Excited

As far as Disney goes, "summer" tends to mean "by Memorial Day". Pandora opened Memorial Day Weekend as well (May 27th), with soft openings in the days before.
jnc2345 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 17, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
nicola-disney15
Excited about Disney

Ooohh this thread has got me so excited, really hope you guys are right, we are there first 2 weeks of June and it would be absolutely fantastic if it's open by then, I'm dying to try out that slinky coaster Keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully if they are running ahead of schedule you will be trying it out first OP

Edited at 05:49 PM.
nicola-disney15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

This is interesting. We're flying out 21 May next year for 2 weeks so the comments on the thread so far have got me wondering how fast pass reservations would work for new Toy Story Land rides. From these boards I understand Avatar's FOP was (still is?) crazy busy with 2+ hr waits to get on as it's so new so I expect there'll be a similar rush for TS rides. Does anyone have any clue when FP reservation options would be released, let's say there's a soft opening of say 3 rides out of 10 (I don't know if there are 10 - I'm just plucking figures from the air here!) on 15 May 18?

Thanks
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyF1rstT1me View Post
This is interesting. We're flying out 21 May next year for 2 weeks so the comments on the thread so far have got me wondering how fast pass reservations would work for new Toy Story Land rides. From these boards I understand Avatar's FOP was (still is?) crazy busy with 2+ hr waits to get on as it's so new so I expect there'll be a similar rush for TS rides. Does anyone have any clue when FP reservation options would be released, let's say there's a soft opening of say 3 rides out of 10 (I don't know if there are 10 - I'm just plucking figures from the air here!) on 15 May 18?

Thanks
There won't be fastpasses for soft openings. As far as I'm aware, TS land only has 2 new rides.
2022 - Margaritaville & RPR --- 2023 - Villa & RPR & Surfside
Shani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List