Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 12 Dec 17, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Flight of Passage Fast Passes – don’t give up

I just wanted to let people know it is possible to get fast passes for Flight of Passage even if you haven’t got the fast pass before you have arrived. We were not staying on site so obviously all the fast passes were gone by the time we hit the 30 day mark. But on the day we kept refreshing the app fairly regularly throughout the morning and a batch of fast passes appeared at about lunchtime for 4pm. Maybe we were really lucky but I just wanted to let people know it is possible
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

There was a " batch" issued at 1037 everyday but then it got moved to 1107 which worked fine for us in September. As the OP says just keep refreshing during the day . Hopefully you should get a SDFP (same day fast pass)
Old 18 Dec 17, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Schualice
Trying for More Ears

Is the Avatar Flight of passage the only one which is really hard to get at 30 days? We are going in May staying off site so can only get passes from 30 days.
Schualice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Schualice View Post
Is the Avatar Flight of passage the only one which is really hard to get at 30 days? We are going in May staying off site so can only get passes from 30 days.
I'm doing fast passes for February at the moment on a day by day basis at 60 days. At 60 days, Flight of Passage is completely unavailable. The others that are more limited are Frozen Ever After and Seven Dwarfs which have availability for 4ish onwards, and Toy Story Mania which doesn't have morning availability but does from lunch onwards. So I'd think these would be the harder ones at 30 days
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Schualice
Trying for More Ears

So if the Flight of passage is completely unavailable at 60 days who on earth is getting the fast passes? Does anyone get them sooner than 60 days? If you arrive at the park an hour early, wait at the entrance and be one of the first in, is this perhaps the alternative to queueing for several hours?
Schualice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Schualice View Post
So if the Flight of passage is completely unavailable at 60 days who on earth is getting the fast passes? Does anyone get them sooner than 60 days? If you arrive at the park an hour early, wait at the entrance and be one of the first in, is this perhaps the alternative to queueing for several hours?
If you're staying onsite you can book for (I think) the whole trip at 60 days from check in. We're offsite but using a throwaway room at the start of our stay that lets us get the rolling 60 day. From what I've seen you have to go to 60+3 days to get a fastpass for Flight of Passage
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Schualice
Trying for More Ears

Jesus! Crazy or what?
Old 18 Dec 17, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Northtim
Excited about Disney

We are heading to Orlando this weekend.

Staying off site and booking FP's day by day at 30 days out we never had a sniff of FOP passes. However I have been checking from time to time and today managed to get us an FP for first week in January. Park hours have just changed to an 8am opening and I got passes for soon after opening so that may be the reason - but at least there is a glimmer of a chance for us 30 dayers!

I'll be trying on the day when we are there as well.
Northtim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Northtim
Excited about Disney

AK looks like it is going to be a crazy park over the next couple of weeks. 8am EMH's today and by 8.40am FOP showing 210min wait times!
Northtim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Schualice
Trying for More Ears

Hope it dies down a bit by late May when we are going! Do you know if it is hard to get Fps for other rides?