Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 May 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Stitch, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and Frozen Ever After.
Old 11 May 18, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
I think this is split as either not wanting to do it again due to i) the ride made you feel unwell or ii) you didn't enjoy the experience (but were ok after it).
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

As someone who got horribly sick on the winter wonderland Waltzer and Mission Space orange I somehow ended up doing the human gyroscope/triple axel spinning thing as part of an astronaut training experience at Kennedy Space Center. I went every shade of green apparently
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Monsters inc. hated it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Squidgyness
Very Serious Dibber

ET. What an absolute waste of time, space and energy. 40 minute line, technical difficulties and just a crap ride overall. And that was when I rode it as a kid. My parents, me and my sister got off at the end and we vowed there and then never to enter the ride building again. Though to be honest even as a kid I didn't like the film at all so I can't say I was surprised.

I never bothered with stitch out of principle. I loved the alien ride, though my memories are vague nowadays as I was just a kid when I rode it. After it got replaced for that... thing, I resolved never to go on it as I can't stand stitch as a character anyway. (sorry people who like the character, I definitely do not) Way too annoying for my tastes.
96/98/03/06/09 - Offsite Kissimmee/I-Drive
17/18 - Universal RPR
Squidgyness is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Wild Arctic at SeaWorld, The one ride which health warnings are justified.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

Mission space! The intense one! You know its bad when there are sick bags on the ride! Never ever will i ride this again!
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Forbidden Journey. The last time we went on it we all came off feeling ill and it affected the rest of our day.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Crush's Coaster in Disneyland Paris. I may have screamed up a lung ...
Old 11 May 18, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

Twister ! Caught it a few months before they announced it's closure. Old Square TV screens, elongated build-up (think Shrek, but worse), and a cow on a string spinning by and I got sprayed with water.

Not even Helen Hunt looking the hottest she has ever done could save it (The ladies had Bill Paxton to drool over).

Actually, I might also put Shrek in the list too. 45 min wait for an awful ride,

Hang-on, Terminator 2 also, terrible 3D and motion.

There might be a theme developing...

Just found this on Youtube, spot the obvious mistake at 54 seconds in

Edited at 04:43 PM.
Northerndave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List