Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 May 18, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
cameroon95
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile 4 Disney parks in 2 days -itinary advice

Hi guys ,
We are just getting a park hopper this time around and going to try and do 2 parks a day for Disney . We are not huge Disney fans but enjoy the rides and some aspects of all of the parks .

We are going in September and are wondering if you would advice on which order to do them on ? Like are certain parks busier later in the day or vice versa ?

Thanks
Old 21 May 18, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

All the parks are busier later, I would judge it based on what you can get done and if there are any "must do" moments that are time sensitive. For example, I would always make Epcot an afternoon/evening park even though it's busier then since only half of it is open in the morning anyway. And I couldn't NOT see the MK parade and fireworks, so that would be the other afternoon/evening.

If it were me, I would do a morning/afternoon at AK followed by an evening at Epcot. Then on the other day, HS morning followed by MK afternoon/evening. Logistically, HS and Epcot on the same day makes more sense since they're easier to hop between but I did it the other way as I'll spend less time at HS which means I can easily make the parade at MK. Where Epcot I'm not that bothered about - a few hours in the evening would be enough, meaning more time in AK which is my favourite park.

ETA: Since you're going in September, make sure that it's not a Halloween party night if you do MK in the evening as it'll close at 6pm without separate party tickets.

Edited at 09:40 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Pantaloons
slightly serious Dibber

We went last September (right before Hurricane Irma hit) 7th - 21st
Managed to do all 4 Disney parks in 2 days due to the lack of crowds. Even after the Hurricane the parks were still relatively empty - queue times were non existent except for Flight of Passage and 7DMT

100% agree that Epcot is an Evening Park.
We actually found that even with EMH we had finished all of MK by 1pm and across to HS, then back to MK for fireworks at night

Day 1
MK (7am - 130pm) - FP+ : Bug Thunder, 7DMT, Space Mountain (used extra FP for Haunted Mansion, Space Ranger Spin, Little Mermaid and Pirates of Caribbean)
HS (3pm - 730pm) - FP+ : ToT, RnR, Tot, RnR, Star Tours (all of these were extra FP+ items but in reality there were no queues anyway)

Day 2
AK (7am - 3pm) - FP+ : FoP, Everest, Kili Safari (then we used FP+ for Congo Rapids, Dinosaur, Navi River Journey)
Back to the pool for a few hours
Epcot - 6pm - 10pm : Soarin and Test Track were both a walk on, then we ate our way around the world.

Then the parks closed for 2 days with the Hurricane, but you wouldnt have known it when they reopened. Crowd levels were just as quiet. It was great.

Edited at 01:43 PM.
Pantaloons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List