Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 18 May 17, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tinkerbellworld View Post
Great, thanks all we will def give it a try. We do enjoy Olive Garden so this will be a nice change.

I did noticed Mannys too, it would be a shame not to try that too
You asked about a specific Italian restaurant but if you're broadening it to steakhouses now you need to put Longhorn and Texas on your list.

And what about fish? Red Lobster and Bonefish Grill of course.

All these are around Rolling Oaks. I know there's a Longhorn on Vineland but not sure about the others.

Mick
Old 18 May 17, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbellworld
Trying for More Ears

Longhorns is always our must do, I hadn't even noticed Carrabbas in the past. Where is Bonefish Grill?
Tinkerbellworld is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 17, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Tinkerbellworld View Post
Longhorns is always our must do, I hadn't even noticed Carrabbas in the past. Where is Bonefish Grill?
The Bonefish Grill that we go to is on 192 near Rolling Oaks. More specifically between the Sherberth Road and Black Lake Road junctions. You can also access it from Black Lake Road.

I believe that they have other locations around Orlando - their web site will tell you.

Edited to say I can recommend the Bang Bang Shrimp which is an appetiser but I've had it as an entrée.

Mick

Edited at 12:25 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 17, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mjspin
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
The Bonefish Grill that we go to is on 192 near Rolling Oaks. More specifically between the Sherberth Road and Black Lake Road junctions. You can also access it from Black Lake Road.

I believe that they have other locations around Orlando - their web site will tell you.

Edited to say I can recommend the Bang Bang Shrimp which is an appetiser but I've had it as an entrée.

Mick
So excited to be heading back to 'Mickey World' this August and trips to Bonefish and Sweet Tomatoes around the Rolling Oaks retail park will have me dreaming happily tonight!
Mjspin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
^^^^^^^ Joan insists that we make at least one journey to ST every holiday. How many varieties of lettuce can one man face?

I do have my fill of the chilli soup and focaccia though.

Mick

Edited at 08:40 AM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Bayshore
Imagineer

Bayshore's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
My dh is a Bonefish fan, me not so much so, don't like eating that formally on hols with young kids.

Texas De Brazil (1 mile or so North of Sand Lake Junction) is a great restaurant, especially if you're a meat fan. I don't eat a lot of red meat but absolutely loved it. I've never seen such a select/tasty salad buffet in my life. Best I've ever come across.

Really wish there was an Offsite Restaurants subsection on the ADRs and Dining category. There are lots of great off site restaurants but all the tips and details get lost in the thread titles. Anybody else agree?
Bayshore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List