Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 16 Jan 13, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto66
Imagineer

Great report lots of my favourite restaurants too!
Old 16 Jan 13, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I am sooooooo hungry now

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 13, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Thanks for posting!
Your welcome
Originally Posted by pluto66 View Post
Great report lots of my favourite restaurants too!
thanks
Originally Posted by ginger ninja View Post
I am sooooooo hungry now
Thats the trouble with looking at these kind of pictures.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 13, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mmmm enjoyed your yummy pictures, Mole, and pleased to see you went for ssr, having stayed at both WL in a room and a one bed at okw, the space of the one beds are a winner, really.

So what's this years ADR wish list?
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 13, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Mmmm enjoyed your yummy pictures, Mole, and pleased to see you went for ssr, having stayed at both WL in a room and a one bed at okw, the space of the one beds are a winner, really.

So what's this years ADR wish list?
Thanks, yes I think we made the right choice in the end with SSR. I'm Hoping to try Sanaa this year as we have been meaning to for a while. In M.K I like the look of The Plaza and the new Be Our Guest. Not long now until ADR time eeeeeek.
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 13, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

I always had HDDR on my list for next time but I've added Garden Grill and SciFi aswell.
Thanks for the report! X
Old 3 Feb 13, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
thanks for posting. I love looking at food reviews!

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 13, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Great food report, thanks for sharing! I am absolutely starving now. Chef Mickey' s looks great - will have to pencil that in for 'next time'.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 13, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Well first of all THANK YOU VERY MUCH for that fantastic report. Must have taken an age to upload all those photos.

I ooooooed and noted down a few things as I knew I'd forget.

lol'd at the vegetable (aka broccoli ) stirfry lol...(I'd have probably ordered that myself as I tend to lean towards veggie food when eating out and I don't like broccoli so that would have been a nightmare!)

Tuskers looked fab..only eaten breakfast there so might well book a lunch this year after seeing this.

@ you being healthy at CRT. I bet you were gutted seeing all the others eat theirs and you stuck with that . Thanks for the heads up ...I would have considered it too but not now

And finally 'wow' at the Sunshine Seasons breakfast for a CS! Noted, thank you :0)

Make sure you try Sanaa . And the Plaza...cheap for the amount you get.
Pity you were disappointed re Via Napoli...I ate my best ever pasta there, and believe me, I've eaten some . The carbonara chicken (but I asked for mushrooms instead of chicken so in reality it was carbonara mushrooms lol)...best meal of our holiday. My son (who was 9 at the time) spied a kiddy pizza on another table and pulled the same expression as your lad, so we bought him a big pepperoni instead lol - he enjoyed that. Plus we had a very nice waiter indeed say no more.

Thank you once again for the most useful post I've ever read on here.

ps..love the saying you have in your sig block.

Edited at 05:50 PM.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 13, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
I always had HDDR on my list for next time but I've added Garden Grill and SciFi aswell.
Thanks for the report! X
Your welcome
Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
thanks for posting. I love looking at food reviews!
Thanks, and me too

Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
Great food report, thanks for sharing! I am absolutely starving now. Chef Mickey' s looks great - will have to pencil that in for 'next time'.
Thanks, you have to have some Chef Mickeys in your life

Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
Well first of all THANK YOU VERY MUCH for that fantastic report. Must have taken an age to upload all those photos.

I ooooooed and noted down a few things as I knew I'd forget.

lol'd at the vegetable (aka broccoli ) stirfry lol...(I'd have probably ordered that myself as I tend to lean towards veggie food when eating out and I don't like broccoli so that would have been a nightmare!)

Tuskers looked fab..only eaten breakfast there so might well book a lunch this year after seeing this.

@ you being healthy at CRT. I bet you were gutted seeing all the others eat theirs and you stuck with that . Thanks for the heads up ...I would have considered it too but not now

And finally 'wow' at the Sunshine Seasons breakfast for a CS! Noted, thank you :0)

Make sure you try Sanaa . And the Plaza...cheap for the amount you get.
Pity you were disappointed re Via Napoli...I ate my best ever pasta there, and believe me, I've eaten some . The carbonara chicken (but I asked for mushrooms instead of chicken so in reality it was carbonara mushrooms lol)...best meal of our holiday. My son (who was 9 at the time) spied a kiddy pizza on another table and pulled the same expression as your lad, so we bought him a big pepperoni instead lol - he enjoyed that. Plus we had a very nice waiter indeed say no more.

Thank you once again for the most useful post I've ever read on here.

ps..love the saying you have in your sig block.
Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad some of the pics will help with your choices. The Via Napoli waiters were the tastiest things in there one very tasty dish kept filling up my water after every sip I took. Dh was getting so annoyed with him lol. Thanks for reading
ALWAYS AUGUST!