Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 22 May 16, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
marmite04
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile Memory maker downloading daily.

Hi we have mm when we go and we are taking our granddaughter but not the parents. Is there anyway they can download or view the photos back home on a daily basis to see what we've been doing. Or will this lose them for us or if I take my laptop can I download them daily then email them over.
Old 22 May 16, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
eeyoremad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

They link to mde so you could get the parents to log into your account and they will be able to view. Failing that If you have the mde app then you can view them daily and save them to your phone and then send them to the parents that way.
eeyoremad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 16, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

I might be wrong but pretty sure once you download the 1st one you only have some many days to download the rest and you can't edit them.

You could view them in memory maker without downloading so maybe leave them the log in details so they can see them that way?
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 16, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
I might be wrong but pretty sure once you download the 1st one you only have some many days to download the rest and you can't edit them.

You could view them in memory maker without downloading so maybe leave them the log in details so they can see them that way?
You can alter, play with and download up to 45 days for each day from the date that a photo is taken.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 16, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

Don't know if has changed but I'm sure it's still the same that as soon as you download a photo you have only 30 more days to take more photos edit and download regardless of how long before your photos expire is take download a photo on day one you only have 30 days left regardless of the fact that photos last 45 days.
OP as others have said you can if you wish give your mde details and they can see all the photos at anytime. If you download daily then you would have a shorter time to edit when you got home but if you are only going for 2 weeks then you would have time but you would have to download individual photos daily which can take an age to do as if you do a download all everyday you would be downloading all the photos from previous days and could possibly lead to clogging your photopass files (a problem which used to occur with shares in the past).
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 16, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

You can link your photos to allow other accounts to access them so they dot have to have access to your made account. You probably would.need to access the photos assistant website not made though. We had access to our DD's photos that she had taken over the last 2 weeks whilst we are at home.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 16, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweetie Babes
VIP Dibber

Sweetie Babes's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 32

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
I hosted a MM share last March. I linked everyone in the group into a central dummy account which hosted the MM and everyone was able to log in and view their photos. However, everyone was told not to download any photos at all as apparently if one person did that it would lock the account down.

You also have to remember that you can't edit photos once you've downloaded them, so you don't want to be downloading as you go if you haven't had a chance to go in and add borders and icons, etc.
Nov03: 14nts Travelodge/ Feb05: 10nts HI Sunspree/ Aug06: 10nts HI Sunspree/ Apr08: 10nts villa White Oak Circle/ Feb11: 14nts condo Sweetwater Circle/ Feb12: 10nts condo Sweetwater/ Feb13: 10nts condo Sweetwater/ Feb14: 7nts CBR/ Mar15: 14nts AoA/ Nov15: 7nts OKW(DVC)/ Aug16: 2nts BLT/ 6nts AKL/ Sep17: 8nts OKW/3nts BLT/ Sep18: 1nt GFV/9nts OKW/ Feb19: 5nts POR/3nts GFV/ Feb20: 8nts AKL/ Apr22: 3nts OKW/8nts GFV / May23: 9nts BLT / Apr24: 14nts villa Seasons Blvd
Sweetie Babes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 16, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
marmite04
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

It's probably safer I make her mum wait then as she's a suckered for the download button. Haha. Thanks for your reply so.
Old 23 May 16, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
You can alter, play with and download up to 45 days for each day from the date that a photo is taken.
^^THIS

All the people saying it locks them etc... I can categorically state it doesn't. We downloaded some as we went along and then the whole lot once we got home. My Dad did the same the next day from his account. I then went back in and edited a bunch of them this weekend. And all of our photos still expire 45 days after each one was taken I've no idea what used to happen, but this is how it is working right now.

I do agree that in terms of sharing the whole lot though, having them log in to your MDE account will probably be the simplestand involve the least time and effort.
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 16, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Agree, it doesn't lock the acccount. It's very easy to download them when you get home so I don't think you need long (whether it's 30 days or 45 days unless you have a long holiday).

If you get them to upload them to Google Photos or similar it's then very easy to share a link to an album so you can also share with friends and update as you go along. And make them jealous
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread